Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
Awareness in our world today | moderated by Krishnan Srinivasan

Krishnamurti mentyioned K have no centre

Closed_forum

Displaying all 5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Fri, 20 Nov 2009 #1
Thumb_12 madhav mool Nepal 19 posts in this forum Offline

I am reading recently that Krishnamurti have no centre in the book Freedom from known, then Is He declared he was in infinite ?

Fri, 20 Nov 2009 #2
Thumb_readytoloadup_correction Krishnan Srinivasan Denmark 322 posts in this forum Offline

Sorry Mr Madhav Mool, I can never understand your questions in this forum, is it your expressions in English or is it something mysterious you are expressing here, I do not know. Quoting bits of Krishnamurti does not help understand your questions.Perhaps we should have a Nepalesae language forum here......You sound very sincere, but I cannot catch you at all... I am sorry.

Life is like the tamarind fruit bound in its shell

Tue, 24 Nov 2009 #3

Krishnaji
I beg pardon about my topic, but you are right giving attention in Nepalese Forum, Recently, We have Nepalese translation the book, Freedom From Known. I'm reading Nepalese version where I got above expression without centre by J. Krishnamurti, alibet I read that Book before 31 years ago in English. I pose that due to it. Please feel simplly that. Lot of thanks giving me an opportunity in your forum.

Sincerely,

Madhav Mool

Tue, 24 Nov 2009 #4
Thumb_readytoloadup_correction Krishnan Srinivasan Denmark 322 posts in this forum Offline

Dear Madhav Mool, The question of "centre" is the question of "self".For a realized person like J.Krishnamurti, or Sri Ramana Maharshi, or Nisargadatta or Ramkrishna Paramahamsa, there was no cente, no self, as I understand from your question.To arrive at that the refeerent "I"/myself should END/DIE. Is it possible for you or "me" is the QUESTION.

Life is like the tamarind fruit bound in its shell

Wed, 09 Dec 2009 #5

Krishnanji
You may be right about your urge above, but I'd like to mention K teaching as dying of self, because in his book he mentioned when our brain is alert and very sensitive then we are very aware how our mind react ourself, in this period we find own self and understand it's beginning and ending, isn't that without centre ?

Sioncerely, your

Madhav Mool

Displaying all 5 posts
Page 1 of 1
To quote a portion of this post in your reply, first select the text and then click this "Quote" link.

(N.B. Be sure to insert an empty line between the quoted text and your reply.)