Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
Awareness in our world today | moderated by Krishnan Srinivasan

Krishnamuri seemed very serious about Krishnamurti' Teaching

Closed_forum

Displaying all 3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Wed, 30 Sep 2009 #1
Thumb_12 madhav mool Nepal 19 posts in this forum Offline

Krishnamurti tried to flourish K's Teaching always, somewhere I read that how K's teaching affecting in the world was observed by him. And He imphasised to get it's effect and observe it till the last moment of his life. In't so?

Thu, 01 Oct 2009 #2
Thumb_jan09_012 Peter Stephens Australia 16 posts in this forum Offline

Myself , i wonder what we are talking about? Are we saying there needs be unity, there is a wonderful place to share, life is pure? This is basically what we do think a world teacher is saying don't we? We don't take too much notice of the details and just see the rosy future or what could be. So the teacher has to make sure we aren't leading ourselves along in our false beliefs.

Wed, 21 Oct 2009 #3
Thumb_12 madhav mool Nepal 19 posts in this forum Offline

Have'n't Krishnamurti place absolutely radical change in human's mind, where full of light and marching towards not corrupted mind in human'mind. In my view. In this mission Krishnamurti Teaching should be flourish always, Are we serious in this topic. that's why we should think over it.

Displaying all 3 posts
Page 1 of 1
To quote a portion of this post in your reply, first select the text and then click this "Quote" link.

(N.B. Be sure to insert an empty line between the quoted text and your reply.)