Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
Discussion Forums

madhav mool's Forum Posts

Forum: Awareness in our world today

Displaying all 19 posts
Page 1 of 1
Topic: Krishnamurti mentyioned K have no centre Wed, 09 Dec 2009

Krishnanji You may be right about your urge above, but I'd like to mention K teaching as dying of self, because in his book he mentioned when our brain is alert and very sensitive then we are very aware how our mind react ourself, in this period we find own self and understand it's beginning and ending, isn't that without centre ?

Sioncerely, your

Madhav Mool

Topic: Can we consider Krishnamurti as continuity of Budha Wed, 09 Dec 2009

Here, I'd like to mention differently in this topic, Pupul Jayakar mentioned Krishnamurti as a innocent and K have acted as the same, in his course he expressed his brain is very clear and something new matter reflect even though it comes automatically amidst group where he used to enquire, that's why K should not compare with Buddha, isn't so ?

Topic: Krishnamurti mentyioned K have no centre Tue, 24 Nov 2009

Krishnaji I beg pardon about my topic, but you are right giving attention in Nepalese Forum, Recently, We have Nepalese translation the book, Freedom From Known. I'm reading Nepalese version where I got above expression without centre by J. Krishnamurti, alibet I read that Book before 31 years ago in English. I pose that due to it. Please feel simplly that. Lot of thanks giving me an opportunity in your forum.

Sincerely,

Madhav Mool

Topic: Krishnamurti mentyioned K have no centre Fri, 20 Nov 2009

I am reading recently that Krishnamurti have no centre in the book Freedom from known, then Is He declared he was in infinite ?

Topic: Can we consider Krishnamurti as continuity of Budha Mon, 09 Nov 2009

Lot of people used urge to K traching as Buddhas treaching earlier expressed will that be true.

Topic: Will there be fruit from the seed of K's Teaching Wed, 04 Nov 2009

Perhaps, truth will be always changing and never it will be in the same position, that why Krishnamurti philosophy based on Truth is pathlesss land. Isn't so?

Topic: Krishnamuri seemed very serious about Krishnamurti' Teaching Wed, 21 Oct 2009

Have'n't Krishnamurti place absolutely radical change in human's mind, where full of light and marching towards not corrupted mind in human'mind. In my view. In this mission Krishnamurti Teaching should be flourish always, Are we serious in this topic. that's why we should think over it.

Topic: Krishnamuri seemed very serious about Krishnamurti' Teaching Wed, 30 Sep 2009

Krishnamurti tried to flourish K's Teaching always, somewhere I read that how K's teaching affecting in the world was observed by him. And He imphasised to get it's effect and observe it till the last moment of his life. In't so?

Topic: Krishnamurti's mentioned order cqn be new order Wed, 02 Sep 2009

We can find the word, order in the books of J. Krishnamurti. It signify special or in good sense. It may be equivalent as He used goodness. How we should consider it. Can we explore it as absolutely new order for the world.

Topic: Will there be fruit from the seed of K's Teaching Fri, 14 Aug 2009

Krishnamuti Teaching can be consider absolutely new, and there're numerous K' Reader around the world and other subject as Krishnamurti Foundations, Krishnamurti Study Centre etc. it's meaning spreading day by day. Can we feel it's effect by ourselves ?

Topic: What are the components or sustaining forces of self ? Mon, 10 Aug 2009

In this connection, there's attachment and detachment, K used to say to see it and go on, isn't it ?

Topic: What are the components or sustaining forces of self ? Thu, 06 Aug 2009

Richard, Then, we get problem as we get in Krishnamurti's book, K' only one remark to see personal image, when the reader find out image of reader and understand functioning of brain thinking process, then his book is not necessary, it (book) can be stop reading. isn't K's personal concept.

Topic: What are the components or sustaining forces of self ? Tue, 04 Aug 2009

We all are under the umbrella of Krishnamurti's "Truth is pathless land.....In this issue what we get glimps. Now our responsibility concerning K' Teaching in my opinion, as a reader of K, we get different perception than other person. Isn't it ?

Topic: What are the components or sustaining forces of self ? Sun, 02 Aug 2009

Dear Richard. I got some measurement from your reply to my topic. Lot of thanks for it, but I'd like pose my view about self. I've my own self-concept about me and I'm unable to free from it. In the same time, I think there's a so much humanbeings here who all have own self-expierence, all that be correct ?

Topic: Observing oneself as observer is observed Sun, 02 Aug 2009

Richard, Yes, this topic is very complex as you describe above, but it is important thing in our lie (in my opinion) because we are worsen day by day by this conditioning, as the matter of fact, Krishnamurti quoted about it to understand relationship with other. We used to be baised moment to moment with our feelings. This is the character of human being. In this concern I used to observe and try to be still and sometimes, I get freedom as if my brain functioning process is in vacuum. Do you feel so ?

Topic: What are the components or sustaining forces of self ? Fri, 31 Jul 2009

I've feeling of self, it may be my condition or reflection from my culture or there's a scientific reason and science give full description that we can get information from different sources, beside that I'm questioning whether there's a cause and effect of being self. We can get illustration in different belief as a birth compulsory. How you consider it?

Topic: What are the components or sustaining forces of self ? Thu, 30 Jul 2009

Actually, the world is marvelous or the living planet in this world as far as concerning living creature here instead of other planet. That's why we are greatest or pure benediction of nature, but we are in misterous to ourselves. In this connection, can we explour what are the elements of the self.

Topic: Observing oneself as observer is observed Wed, 29 Jul 2009

As a quote of Truth and Actuality we are aware in our thinking process as far as possible and we are in conditioned as observer is observed, then how we can be free from conditioned ? Can we think simultaneously about this world.

Topic: Vague insight about the world Tue, 28 Jul 2009

It's easy to say our world, because of the world is infront of us, but it is not real as we are seing, so it is not easy to get awareness moment to moment about the our world seeing instantly.

Displaying all 19 posts
Page 1 of 1