Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
A Quiet Space | moderated by Clive Elwell

How to advise a young person?

Displaying posts 31 - 34 of 34 in total
Sun, 03 Nov 2019 #31
Thumb_kinfonet_avatar Clive Elwell New Zealand 5417 posts in this forum Offline

Very happy to have you back, Huguette, and thanks for following up on this issue.

Actually there has been no communication between A and myself since you left, I think. Perhaps she writes only when she is in great crisis, and perhaps she is calmer now, I don't know. There has been no news of her from our mutual relative. Actually, by coincidence, I was intending to write to her today, to inquire how she is doing.

Thank you for your suggestions, I will communicate them to her. I especially appreciate your offer of personal communication. I have never suggested that she join the forum, I will look at that. Ah! Actually she cannot join at the moment,no one can join, due to a fault in the Kinfonet system. It is not clear when or if that can be fixed, it is a great shame.

Please consult your private message box, Huguette. And I look forward to the gentle wisdom of your posts in the future.

Sign in to recommend
Fri, 08 Nov 2019 #32

Huguette . wrote:
, I don't know if your above question to me still stands. In any case, if it should turn out that she would be interested in exchanging emails with me - either through you or directly - I am be quite open to it,

Huguette,

I wrote her about a week ago, a shortish mail, but mentioning your offer. There has been no reply - which is very common. Her grandmother tells me she has made some new friends at school ("they are quite inteligent") and life doesn't seem quite as terrible. She is perhaps not as discontented as she was - for the moment. And she is caught up in the struggle of competition, for the best "grades".

Isn't the whole world?

Sign in to recommend
Sat, 30 Nov 2019 #33

Huguette,

I have just received a mail for "A" after a long interval. She tells me that one of the friendships she made has ended, although she does not say why. And she indicates that she would be happy to correspond with you. So I will send you her email address through the Kinfonet private mail system.

I greatly appreciate your willingness in this matter, Huguette.

Sign in to recommend
Sat, 30 Nov 2019 #34
Thumb_stringio Huguette . Canada 775 posts in this forum Offline

That's fine. I'm very interested in meeting her, Clive.

Sign in to recommend
Displaying posts 31 - 34 of 34 in total
To quote a portion of this post in your reply, first select the text and then click this "Quote" link.

(N.B. Be sure to insert an empty line between the quoted text and your reply.)