Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
A Quiet Space | moderated by Clive Elwell

The voice of uncompromised love is saying within.....

Displaying all 3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Wed, 27 Sep 2017 #1
Thumb_img-0590 Mina Martini Finland 97 posts in this forum Offline

..."share total attention with others so that it will spread everywhere. Thought cannot fight it because it cannot touch it."

This post was last updated by Mina Martini Thu, 28 Sep 2017.

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 28 Sep 2017 #2
Thumb_profiel Wim Opdam Belgium 552 posts in this forum Offline

A new commandment... What are you doing now? Mina

Truth speaks through us and is not bound by any commandment, that is precisely the way that gurus offer us, the way of structured religions of hearsaying, a dead end road, let for heaven sake the truth be for what it is, please I beg you.

Truth will unfold itself for those who enquire their own actions and only to them and for them and to or for no one else.

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 28 Sep 2017 #3
Thumb_img-0590 Mina Martini Finland 97 posts in this forum Offline

Dear Wim!

A total and complete misunderstanding has taken place! When I read your reply, I realised how absolutely misleading, dangerously so, the title "A new commandment" could possibly end up being, when taken to mean something within the limits of the dualistic/personal mind/consciousness.

Realising the danger of this, through your response, I wanted to delete the whole thread, but did not manage to find that option, so only edited the title.

What is very interesting however in all this, is that it is so possible that one writes something and uses words and phrases that are intrepreted to mean something absolutely other than has been meant. Actually, even the 'has been meant' is a limited expression when what is 'really meant' is no idea, no conclusion, no image, not anything...only this unknown flow in which things, including these words here now, appear..

::::

The words 'A new commandemnt' came from the Bible, when Jesus gave the commandment of love really, "A new commandment I give unto you..love each other as I have loved you."

It is not something that comes from a separate authority, but it is the complete order of the truth, of love itself, that is the 'authority', the austerity, speaking.

Truth is its own authority talking to itself in others! No imagined distances (of which the divided mind and its false authorities, the leaders and the followers, are created from!) survive in it, so what you understood by the words was just a complete misunderstanding.

For me the word 'commandment', when NOT used to serve any idea within the limitation of the mind, is a beautiful one. It describes the uncomprimising, and therefore also so strong and profound, voice within one's Heart, in which no doubts, no hesitations, no time, no mind, can survive.

I changed the title, not to create, unintentionally, more misinterpretation.

Love
mina

This post was last updated by Mina Martini Thu, 28 Sep 2017.

Sign in to recommend
Displaying all 3 posts
Page 1 of 1
To quote a portion of this post in your reply, first select the text and then click this "Quote" link.

(N.B. Be sure to insert an empty line between the quoted text and your reply.)