Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
General Discussion | moderated by Dev Singh

How does one go to the very source of thought?

Displaying posts 211 - 238 of 238 in total
Wed, 21 Aug 2019 #211
Thumb_screenshot_20180710-010635 One Self United States 1296 posts in this forum Offline

We have a very poor audience in here:)

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 21 Aug 2019 #212
Thumb_profiel Wim Opdam Belgium 1381 posts in this forum Offline

One Self wrote:

if someone compares himself with the rest and apparently feels himself on a stage,
such someone only sees and hears poor audience,
that makes sense, because such someone only sees and hear the self ! ;-()

Truth will unfold itself to those who enquire their own actions.

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 2 readers
Wed, 21 Aug 2019 #213
Thumb_screenshot_20180710-010635 One Self United States 1296 posts in this forum Offline

Wim Opdam wrote:
if someone compares himself with the rest and apparently feels himself on a stage,

Thought revolves around the "if"s. Remove the "if"s and thought becomes quiet.

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 21 Aug 2019 #214
Thumb_img_0244 Jack Pine United States 5655 posts in this forum Offline

Wim Opdam wrote:

Of course. The reference to "audience" was a dead give-a-way to how this obviously and relentlessly ego thinks of himself. He actually thinks people come here to read what he writes. And, of course a synonym of "self" is "ego". So we have the endlessly tiresome presence of One Ego. Half of the threads of the last 60 threads on this forum end with his title. As I pointed out before, he's a "thread killer".

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 21 Aug 2019 #215

One Self wrote:
Thought revolves around the "if"s. Remove the "if"s and thought becomes quiet.

Another obvious piece of BS and made up ridiculous "rule" by this self-styled "authority". He reminds me so much of Trump: Ego, lies, authoritarianism and gross ignorance.

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 21 Aug 2019 #216

Jack (the twisted mind interpreter) can't see the truth because he hates what he writes and sees. Now he has a support from the old wim. Wim gets excitement from jack. The whole thing is ill-will. As I said death is a good thing . It cleans the dirt from the earth and is super busy these days.

This post was last updated by One Self Wed, 21 Aug 2019.

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 21 Aug 2019 #217
Thumb_em3 Ken D United States 40 posts in this forum Offline

"Whence should there be joy to a peaceless man?" Bhagavad Gita

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 21 Aug 2019 #218

One Self wrote:
Thought revolves around the "if"s.

The above is too much for a man who doesn't have a mind or has a twisted mind. Krishnamurti's teachings are only good for people who have a good mind , not an evil mind.

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 21 Aug 2019 #219

Ken D wrote:
"Whence should there be joy to a peaceless man?"

It fits the guy in the animation:)

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 22 Aug 2019 #220

Jack (with the assistance of wim sometimes) has been turning this forum into a court room that the judge and the prosecutors are both jack. He is like those monkeys in the zoo who the other monkeys avoid him due to his aggression. Nobody talks back at him (out of fear of God knows what). People like jack are in other Krishnamurti site also. They are anti-k. That means they do the opposite of what the teachings are all about with a vulgar language. He just recently bullied Idiot out of this site(the only person who had something to say) he is ill and there is no cure for him. If you look at his comments during the last five years he has nothing of value to share with anyone. K says do not condemn but since he is an anti-k he does the opposite and condemns Idiot and one-self with vulgarity and he is justified by himself.
I think it is important to expose these characters in here even though it is recommended not to. One can do that without the use of foul language and with logic. (He will pick up part of what I wrote and starts his condemnations over.) .As long as this guy is active bullying in this forum no new thought is ever going to happen. He wants to drag everybody into his darkness but he fails .
I am willing to sacrifice oneself if jack is thrown out of this site I will delete oneself also for the sake of Krishnamurti and the world. And I mean it.

Sign in to recommend
Fri, 23 Aug 2019 #221

One Self wrote:
I am willing to sacrifice oneself if jack is thrown out of this site I will delete oneself also for the sake of Krishnamurti and the world. And I mean it.

the seeing is the doing and not depending on anything or anyone and it is never a sacrifice to do what one has to do and as I've said earlyer in this thread:
" the Teaching is not in need of attackers or defenders
but of understanders " !

The used language is only proof of the actual fact that One Self as well as Jack are in one of the first two categories and certainly not in the last one.

i accept the fact that i'm possibly wrong in this observation

every reader must and can determine that for himself, neither I nor anyone else is needed for that, only a clear perception is sufficient!

This post was last updated by Wim Opdam Fri, 23 Aug 2019.

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 1 reader
Fri, 23 Aug 2019 #222

Wim Opdam wrote:
the seeing is the doing.

Have you realized that by your self or it is an extract from k which in the second case it is merely words and is useless?

Sign in to recommend
Sat, 24 Aug 2019 #223

Jack Pine wrote:
I am so clueless. I think I know what K was pointing out but I don't even understand the basic point he made about time. I am an embarrassment to my self and a stifling influence on this forum. Me and my ignorance have essentially shut this part of the Kinfonet down. Am I proud of my self for that?

Jack, stop exposing yourself . Nobody cares who you are in this forum. And you can't fool people in here with your delusions.

Sign in to recommend
Sat, 24 Aug 2019 #224

:) This seems to be fun. Exposing jack to himself.

Sign in to recommend
Sat, 24 Aug 2019 #225

K: Consciousness (aka : Mind ?) is ( encompassing ) the totality of life. Not only my life, your life, but the life of the animal, the tree; the totality of all life.

PJ : You are using now this word 'consciousness' very differently to what you said in the early 1950s.

K: Yes, I am moving away from what I had said earlier...

From john Raica

Re-defining some of K's ( holistic) terminology so that needless further confusion did not arise amongst his earnest listeners.

Sign in to recommend
Sat, 24 Aug 2019 #226

K: Yes, I am moving away from what I had said earlier...

I love k's answers :)

Sign in to recommend
Sat, 24 Aug 2019 #227

One Self wrote:
Have you realized that by your self or it is an extract from k which in the second case it is merely words and is useless?

One Ego has spoken again. Instead of questioning others about what they know or don't know question yourself. You have no way of knowing what others know. Your above statement was a typically arrogant and ignorant statement that we have come to expect from you.

It's another indication that you have no idea what K was talking about when you recently referred to "beginners" here on the K forum. "Beginners" implies time and as K very frequently pointed out time has nothing to do with understanding our conditioning and so much more. How many times has K pointed this out and you still don't get it?

Time is thought. You are so clueless. You think you know what K was pointing out but you don't even understand the basic point he made about time. You're an embarrassment to yourself and a stifling influence on this forum. You and your ignorance have essentially shut this part of the Kinfonet down. Are you proud of yourself for that?

Sign in to recommend
Sat, 24 Aug 2019 #228

Jack Pine wrote:

I am so clueless. I think I know what K was pointing out but I don't even understand the basic point he made about time. I am an embarrassment to my self and a stifling influence on this forum. Me and my ignorance have essentially shut this part of the Kinfonet down. Am I proud of my self for that?

Sign in to recommend
Sat, 24 Aug 2019 #229

Jack, tell us more abou"you" and "yours".:) And stop deleting and reposting to be on top. It won't work.

Sign in to recommend
Sun, 25 Aug 2019 #230

One Self wrote:

Wim Opdam wrote:

the seeing is the doing.

words in themselves always remain worthless as long as they are not looked through and the true meaning is revealed!

as long as ones self, my self, your self or anyone elses is involved,
this meaning will not produce any action.

Sun, 25 Aug 2019 #231

One Self wrote:

Wim Opdam wrote:

the seeing is the doing.

words in themselves always remain worthless as long as they are not looked through and the true meaning is revealed!

as long as ones self, my self, your self or anyone elses is involved,
this meaning will not produce any action.

Sun, 25 Aug 2019 #232

Wim Opdam wrote:
One Self wrote:

That is a very good point you made above, Wim. It is revealing that One Ego sees himself as an entertainer or knowledgeable spokesperson for what K pointed out. This forum is for discussions of what K pointed out not attempts to make authoritative pronouncements as One Self so often does. There is no authority on what K pointed out. You either understand some or all of it or you don't.

One Self's ridged belief that only he knows has, effectively, destroyed this particular part of the forum. As I have been pointing out for a few weeks.

Sign in to recommend
Sun, 25 Aug 2019 #233

One Self wrote:
Jack, tell us more abou"you" and "yours".:) And stop deleting and reposting to be on top. It won't work.

But you think taking what I write and removing your name and replacing that with my name or different pronouns does work? Who do you think you are fooling? You apparently aren't intelligent to write your own statements. You have to change mine. You didn't make it very far in school did you?

Sign in to recommend
Sun, 25 Aug 2019 #234

Jack Pine wrote:
I apparently am not intelligent to write my own statements. I have to change mine. I didn't make it very far in school did I?

Tell us more about yourself. We can't wait.

Sign in to recommend
Sun, 25 Aug 2019 #235

Wim Opdam wrote:

The meaning of a word is another word. Truth is not in words unless one is superstitious and imagine that.
And wim do you think that we have anything in common to discuss in here or jack has asked you to help him in being a bully in here? If it is the second case I feel sorry for you. But if we have something in common to discuss then we can. I think it is time to grow up and stop deluding in here. Let jack do his bulling. Life will teach him back if it hasn't yet.

Sign in to recommend
Sun, 25 Aug 2019 #236

Jack started bulling first when I said the fact that Krishnamurti said " homosexuals create problems in the world" . Now it is clear that jack creates problems in the world.

Sign in to recommend
Sun, 25 Aug 2019 #237

Jack started bulling first when I said the fact that Krishnamurti said " homosexuals create problems in the world" . Now it is clear that jack creates problems in the world.

Sign in to recommend
Sun, 25 Aug 2019 #238

Let's run a little experiment.

Sign in to recommend
Displaying posts 211 - 238 of 238 in total
To quote a portion of this post in your reply, first select the text and then click this "Quote" link.

(N.B. Be sure to insert an empty line between the quoted text and your reply.)