Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
General Discussion | moderated by Dev Singh

Displaying all 10 posts
Page 1 of 1
Tue, 04 Jun 2013 #1
Thumb_basquiat-boom-for-real-feature-001 Katy Alias United Kingdom 347 posts in this forum Offline

This post was last updated by Katy Alias Sun, 09 Jun 2013.

Sign in to recommend
Tue, 04 Jun 2013 #2
Thumb_stringio randal patrick United States 3155 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Katy Alias 2 wrote:
I was fooled/taken in by another person's lies

so your solution is to frequent another bar where the guy's won't/don't lie?

Sign in to recommend
Tue, 04 Jun 2013 #3
Thumb_stringio randal patrick United States 3155 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Katy Alias 2 wrote:
For the record, I am not an actor at all !

my favorite was when someone said you were paul.

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 05 Jun 2013 #4
Thumb_img_0244 Jack Pine United States 5755 posts in this forum Offline

randal patrick wrote:
so your solution is to frequent another bar where the guy's won't/don't lie?

You just can't shut up can you Randal? You have to comment on everything. You think your opinions are so vital you just have to share. What kind of miserable life do you lead that keeps you posting on here every few hours? What do you need from this site that life isn't giving you? Rhetorical. I don't want to know but you need to answer that for yourself.

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 1 reader
Wed, 05 Jun 2013 #5

Jack Pine wrote:
You just can't shut up can you Randal? You have to comment on everything. You think your opinions are so vital you just have to share. What kind of miserable life do you lead that keeps you posting on here every few hours? What do you need from this site that life isn't giving you? Rhetorical. I don't want to know but you need to answer that for yourself.

if being around and knowing K causes/allows you to post things like this to other human beings, no wonder religios movements are charaterized by conflicts and violence, look at that.

You are too busy worshiping K's finger, to see where it points Jack. I wouldn't do that if I were you because, you know, he picked his nose and scratched his butt with it.

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 05 Jun 2013 #6

Jack Pine wrote:
You just can't shut up can you Randal?

is this rhetorical also? it seems like your authority is what is rhetorical jack.

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 05 Jun 2013 #7
Thumb_man_question_mark dhirendra singh India 2984 posts in this forum Offline

Katy.
Nice to see you here again:-)
Past is dead, present we are not.

I don't know

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 05 Jun 2013 #8
Thumb_stringio RICK LEIN United States 4436 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Katy Alias 2 wrote:
I did rejoin using the same first name and different surnames because it wasn't possible 'technically' for me to work out how to write, having deleted my account, using the same surname again.

Well,it is not that I doubt you..but..I deleted my account for about one year..between 2010 and 2011.Yet I had no problems whatsoever in rejoining the site using both my first and "real" last name..in fact all my bio info was intact and unchanged as well..odd to say the least?:)

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 13 Jun 2013 #9
Thumb_stringio anish leh United States 474 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

randal patrick wrote:
You are too busy worshiping K's finger, to see where it points Jack. I wouldn't do that if I were you because, you know, he picked his nose and scratched his butt with it.

LOL

Sign in to recommend
Fri, 04 Oct 2013 #10
Thumb_stringio Aurélien B. France 35 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

This is right Katy:

alt text

Sign in to recommend
Displaying all 10 posts
Page 1 of 1
To quote a portion of this post in your reply, first select the text and then click this "Quote" link.

(N.B. Be sure to insert an empty line between the quoted text and your reply.)