Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
Discussion Forums

Amber Cinquini's Forum Posts

Forum: General Discussion

Displaying posts 1 - 30 of 351 in total
Topic: Is it possible to ignore Lidlo? Tue, 31 Jan 2012

lidlo lady wrote: Amber, you're shouting.

Is it possible not to be a hypocrite?

Topic: Is it possible to ignore Lidlo? Tue, 31 Jan 2012

Katy 9 wrote: However, from my reading I do agree with Dhirendra's point that most people have been 'insulting' in this time, not just 'Lidlo'.

:) I can't argue with this. But the reactive self is what we a dealing with here....full stop.

Topic: Is it possible to ignore Lidlo? Tue, 31 Jan 2012

RICK LEIN wrote: make a self evident observation?:) amber!

What not bingo? Are you observing your self while you make this comments?

Topic: Is it possible to ignore Lidlo? Tue, 31 Jan 2012

Peng Shu Tse wrote: For me, the experiment has ended due to it having no clear definition. I am more then willing to participate in a discussion among equals.

The best laugh I have had all day :)

Topic: Is it possible to ignore Lidlo? Tue, 31 Jan 2012

lidlo lady wrote: Amber, you're shouting.

Maybe capital letters will make you SEE BETTER :)

Topic: Is it possible to ignore Lidlo? Tue, 31 Jan 2012

Peng Shu Tse wrote: But this thread was to be (according to yourself) about not making personal insults and not responding to Lidlo Lady's insults. Up to this point there have been no personal insults, neither from Nick nor anyone else. So what's your beef?

There were not insults.... is YOUR OPINION AND CONCLUSION, YOU are determining what constitutes an insult? Who died and made you GOD?

Whats your beef? Are you aware of the motive behind this question? Are you looking at yourself before you point out to another? Or is it all just one big reactive conclusion?

Lidlo can spell and you can quote poetry and literature...everything else is a reaction.

Topic: Is it possible to ignore Lidlo? Tue, 31 Jan 2012

lidlo lady wrote: But as I've demonstrated repeatedly, no one here is inquiring into anything; you just react to provocation.

And you? is this not a reaction? YOU I who demonstrates is not a REACTION?

YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER HYPOCRITE THAT WOULD LIKE TO POINT IT OUT TO OTHERS....So start your inquiry here...Is it possible not to be a hypocrite here in this forum......and the follow up questions is? If you were not a hypocrite would you be here?

Topic: Is it possible to ignore Lidlo? Tue, 31 Jan 2012

Katy 9 wrote: However, I don't think it would be helpful to focus solely on your reaction/feeling 'provoked' by one forum member here (in this instance lidlo) as a topic in itself.

Thank you but you have not been here long enough to understand the nature of this experiment....lets review this response again after you have been here for a month or so ok?

Topic: Is it possible to ignore Lidlo? Tue, 31 Jan 2012

RICK LEIN wrote: Well..if the start of this thread is any indication..not for some:)

and what is it that you are doing with that statement if not reacting:)

Topic: Is it possible to ignore Lidlo? Tue, 31 Jan 2012

Day two

The fact is, it is impossible not to be provoked, my question was a provocation and yet, the only thing that changed was the target and the hypocrisy of the members that responded with indignation.

You just answered the question.....IT IS IMPOSSIBLE HERE IN THIS FORUM.

Lidlo is right we are a bunch of hypocrites who only parrot K and nothing more.

Topic: Are you happy? Tue, 31 Jan 2012

Peng Shu Tse wrote: So I am asking people to look at their daily lives and try to see where they are being motivated by the desire for a little happiness.

It seems something as wasteful of energy as seeking conflict, although not quite as perverse.

Maybe anything in life that drives us away from what is, or with a motive already concludes the search. Motive is direction, if you start anything with a pursuit of happiness or conflict, the end result will be the same..

Conflict is what is.

Topic: How am I? Tue, 31 Jan 2012

Dan Mohad Dib wrote: don't you know ?

:) actually no I don't know but let me restate the question, why is death a problem, and which death are you talking about, the death of the body or the death of the ego?

Topic: How am I? Tue, 31 Jan 2012

Dan Mohad Dib wrote: Anyway all problems solved , one remains for man : death....

Is death a problem?

Topic: Do we outgrow the teachings? Tue, 31 Jan 2012

Rajiv Fonn wrote: Is it possible to have insight on some issue as one case?

I am sorry but I don't understand?

Topic: Is it possible to ignore Lidlo? Tue, 31 Jan 2012

Day one!

There is only one condition for participation in this new topic, no personal attacks on anyone .... is it possible?

How long would it take for us to break down into insults? If Lidlo insists on joining, how long would it take till one of us breaks down and responds? Is it possible to ignore lidlo?

Is it possible not to be provoked?

Topic: How am I? Tue, 31 Jan 2012

dhirendra singh wrote: A research say that average person tells four lies per day or 1,460 a year and the most common lie is: . . . I am Fineā€¦!

I like to believe that I am fine, but others are not, so they need a change, not me.

How am I?

Or maybe we are fine just the way we are? Maybe this is the way the world has to be, maybe change and transformation is just an idea, and maybe things change as part of a pattern and we can not change....?

Topic: Are you happy? Tue, 31 Jan 2012

Peng Shu Tse wrote: Let's drop the past and start afresh. I am holding nothing I can't drop in one second. Neither of us are 'sick.' But we are going nowhere with this stuff so let's both wake up to it and stop.

Good idea...what a waste of energy :)

Topic: Morality Sun, 29 Jan 2012

lidlo lady wrote: It has bothered me for a long time that the only apparent effect of K's teaching is the spawning of sycophants who, like zombies, mindlessly parrot his words and pretend to understand what's behind them. So I came here to "attack" these zombies to see if they might have a capacity for doubt, critical thinking, a willingness to consider the possibility that they've missed the point of K's message. But alas, it turns out that attacking zombies is not only futile, but it energizes them. Silly me.

DO you KNOW THE DEFINITION OF PSYCHOPATH? I would look it up because you come very close to one. You want attention and you are here to get attention. The appropriate action would be to remove you from this forum if there is anyone who is paying attention here.

Topic: THE UNCONDITIONED MIND Sun, 29 Jan 2012

Patricia Hemingway wrote: The protestations of one who just cannot allow the teaching of K to manifest within himself - too much threat to the poor little ego - so he is driven on a life-long campaign to demolish anyone who shows any genuine interest or understanding.

in my experience with this type of behavior, mostly with children or adolescent adults, it is often about attention.

Negative attention is better than no attention and one will do anything to get attention, this vampire like need to suck the energy of others....one asks, why do we need all this attention? Or better what is it that needs all this attention?

What does all this stimulation do?

Topic: Morality Sun, 29 Jan 2012

lidlo lady wrote: K is an excellent escape, as this forum proves.

Is it? Does that work for you? Because I have taken a year off this forum and you are still saying the same things? Is it a good form of escape? What are you running away from?

I don't know....lets look at it, if you understood K would you be here, my prickly friend?

Once you understand anything, would you be back here to attack others who don't?

Topic: THE UNCONDITIONED MIND Sun, 29 Jan 2012

lidlo lady wrote: and followers are not to be excoriated but patiently patronized, as the KFA demonstrates so well.

What would have happened if K treated people the way you do? Patience is not patronizing, impatience is ego.....and that you demonstrate very well here....so what make you think your ego activity is any different from any patronizing activity of the K foundation?

There is absolutely no difference between what you do and the others you attack all the time! It is all the same, yet you seem very attached to going on endlessly....taking meaningless action...inflaming the ego...in the name of investigation, how nuts is that?

Topic: Success/Failure Sun, 29 Jan 2012

lidlo lady wrote: If you're attentive, interested in what-is, it doesn't matter what you do because it's all revelatory.

Is it? lets look at that? How is what you do or don't do revelatory?

Topic: Morality Sun, 29 Jan 2012

lidlo lady wrote: Try hemlock

You are my hemlock....this is hate... you wanted example of your hate this is a good one. The one who hates himself, and is miserable, makes it his life mission to prove that all are just like him/her/it what every you are. In your case the subject of your hate is constant YOU my dear :)

You stopped offending me your attacks are ineffective, I truly don't care what you say and you are certainly not a subject of fear or hate....:) Just a dumb childish game you play. There is no difference between the one who indulges in escape as a drink,drug and your constant insults and attacks. It is the same thing....can you see through that?

You tried K and you couldn't escape that did not help....it is not a good drug, so now you attack all others who are interested in the teaching so you can prove to yourself they are an equal failure, and chances are you are right. That still does not make you a success, only a embittered failure my dear, put a lid on it lidlo :)

Topic: Success/Failure Sun, 29 Jan 2012

lidlo lady wrote: So if you walk away from a K-talk or K-book with a deep conviction that he was speaking the truth, you are a living exemplar of his failure to communicate.

So how is a 'you' who doesn't know, staying here and throwing insults at others who don't know has any meaning? Is that finding out what is true?

Topic: Morality Sat, 28 Jan 2012

lidlo lady wrote: You accused me of hating, and when I asked you to be specific and name the object of my hatred, you couldn't.

Good question Lidlo whom do you hate? Yourself?

Topic: Maya Fri, 27 Jan 2012

lidlo lady wrote: The preceeding is the most idiotic dialogue I've ever had the misfortune to come upon.

More than the one you have with yourself?

Topic: Morality Fri, 27 Jan 2012

lidlo lady wrote: Take a pill and lie down. You're getting all worked up over nothing.

I can't help it masser, you have this kind of effect on me....I don't do pharma I am more into organic natural substances like crap remember?

Topic: A secret! Fri, 27 Jan 2012

lidlo lady wrote: sycophants...which they were...and still are.

Sycophants....brown-losers? You have just destroyed my self-image and I thought I was enlightened :)

Topic: Maya Thu, 26 Jan 2012

Ravi if that is so, why is it, that that state has a strong impact on ONLY SOME people and others do not 'feel' it at all?

Topic: Morality Thu, 26 Jan 2012

lidlo lady wrote: A belief is a lie you tell yourself. Once you learn to do this and practice it, you're corrupt because you can believe anything, say anything that gets results. But once you've realized the full extent of what you've become (via conditioning), it's over. Morality is realizing how immoral your conditioning has made you.

A beliefe is an unexamined idea and concept, anything that one makes an assumption about and present it, and acts out of it as if it was a fact or truth, and therefore immoral. Yes a belief or any conditioning, has to be a lie one tells oneself.

Now can you see yourself doing it? Because if you only see me doing it, and tell me I am lying to myself, which can be true, do you see yourself doing it about your actions? Or is it true only regarding some other body or self?

Displaying posts 1 - 30 of 351 in total