Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
Discussion Forums

Jack Pine's Forum Activity | 5677 posts in 2 forums


Forum: General Discussion Thu, 01 Aug 2019
Topic: How does one go to the very source of thought?

One Self wrote: Understanding is everything.

And yet what do you understand? Carbon monoxide? Telegraph? Just to name a very few recent idiocies out of so many. Repeating words of others, whether from K or from someone else, without understanding. Coming to endless, unwarranted conclusions without understanding but just repeating conditioned beliefs. As has been pointed out, one person with two identities destroying nearly every thread started on this forum.

Forum: General Discussion Fri, 02 Aug 2019
Topic: How does one go to the very source of thought?

idiot ? wrote: Unless you are convinced that there is only one consciousness for all mankind.

Still wrestling with that are we? You still don't see the simple context within which K was referring to when he said we share one human consciousness. So why do you persist in posting here? You, obviously, are in way over your head. I'm guessing you were terrible at math? Absolutely no apparent aptitude for thinking abstractly. One self displays the same ineptitude. That's why I think you two are one.

Your thinking seems to be limited to the literal and superficial.

Step back. Forget your apparent obsession with your own experiences and see that we all share feelings such as; insecurity, fear, ambition, jealousy, anger, greed and more. Look at the big picture not just your own puny thought track with it's experiences and memory.

The feelings listed above are what makes up consciousness. Everything in consciousness has been put there by thought. Humans basically think the same. I thought we already agreed on that on this forum. We all have the feelings listed and more than I pointed out. When all humanity shares feelings of insecurity, fear of dying, loneliness, jealousy and all the rest that we feel, that is a shared consciousness. One consciousness. os 1209

Forum: General Discussion Tue, 06 Aug 2019
Topic: What K teachings are central for you?

More likely, nobody really cares about your opinions or your need to see your name on endless shallow and vacuous posts. Give it a rest. Or at least wait until you actually have something to say before you post.

This whole thread was a mistake. Asking people to pick their favorite "K" teachings is a wrong question. The teachings are all part of a whole not fragments to be liked or disliked, separate pieces. The question itself indicates a strong misunderstanding of what K pointed out.

Forum: General Discussion Tue, 06 Aug 2019
Topic: What K teachings are central for you?

I suppose it was inevitable. You're too stupid to even write your own posts. You have to use those of others. Old saying my ass. It was something stupid you just made up. Why do you continue to think that the rest of us are idiots?

Forum: General Discussion Tue, 06 Aug 2019
Topic: What K teachings are central for you?

Jack Pine wrote: So anything little Jack tells me I do the opposite of that. That mames sense.

Don't delete your and idiot?'s accounts. Does this still "mames" sense to you? You're so easy.

Forum: General Discussion Tue, 06 Aug 2019
Topic: What K teachings are central for you?

So does this mean you're not going to do the opposite I said and you're not going to delete your two accounts? How old are you anyway? Seven, eight?

Forum: General Discussion Wed, 07 Aug 2019
Topic: How does one go to the very source of thought?

Sean Hen wrote:

Sean Hen wrote: In a way, this seems in contradiction to saying something is a "wrong question" or a "valid question" as both imply instant judgement but as I've said before, the exploration which comes after the question is the really interesting part.

Yes it was the interesting part of the video. It was also the relevant part of the video since the question itself was a wrong question. That is why K didn't discuss the question asked until the end when he simply said the basis of thought is memory; experience and knowledge. Why is this even controversial on this site?

Forum: General Discussion Sat, 10 Aug 2019
Topic: How does one go to the very source of thought?

That's because it is mistaken. Thought can not know truth according to k himself. You are confused again. Thought is the past. Time. Truth is not of time.

Forum: General Discussion Sat, 10 Aug 2019
Topic: How does one go to the very source of thought?

The rest of what you wrote is, frankly, random and unsupported. Opinions and beliefs have to give way to facts at some point. Don't you think?

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 11 Aug 2019
Topic: How does one go to the very source of thought?

One Self wrote: Everything I said and say is logical and factual.

Actually it's anything but logical and factual. To present a logical argument the premises of that argument have to be facts that lead to logical conclusions. Your "premises" are often, or never facts but opinions, misunderstandings, etc. Your conclusions, therefore, are not supported by facts but belief and opinion.

What you are doing, apparently, is trying to turn this forum into your personal blog. That is not what this forum is dedicated to.

By the way, the non-name you identify with on this forum, One Self, has an obvious synonym; One Ego. Self is ego. Apparently you don't know that. At any rate you have picked a suitably accurate name for yourself.

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 11 Aug 2019
Topic: How does one go to the very source of thought?

One Self wrote: By the word "evil people" I mean those who use words like "you" and "they" or "them"

You have the wit and awareness of a slow seven year old. You obviously don't see that classifying people as "evil" is actually a much more specific judgement than simply using the pronouns you, they and them. But then intelligence has never been your long suit.

One Self wrote: As I said everything I say is true unless I make a mistake which is natural..

What is not natural is for someone to say the above about themselves and mean it. I am sure you are completely tone-deaf and have no idea of the absurdity and contradiction of your boastful statement above.

Too bad Dev doesn't moderate this forum anymore. That's also why new people can't join this forum. They get absolutely no response from Dev. I had someone who was thrown off another forum here write and tell me that recently.

You don't belong in this forum or any other adult forum. You would be more at home in a sand pile making "zooming" sounds while holding a toy truck in your hand.

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 11 Aug 2019
Topic: How does one go to the very source of thought?

One Self wrote: Understanding is everything.

No understanding is not everything. There is insight which is not the result of thought.

I've pointed this out to you before. The problem with you seems to be that you believe everything you think. Just because you think it doesn't mean that it is true.

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 11 Aug 2019
Topic: How does one go to the very source of thought?

One Self wrote: By the word "evil people" I mean those who use words...…… ...which disagree with me.

This is really what the problem is. When someone writes that everything they said is "truth", as you have written, and someone disagrees with you your ego reacts. Only a person with a large ego and small intelligence would write:

"Everything I said and say is logical and factual." Quote from One Self. os1235

Forum: General Discussion Mon, 12 Aug 2019
Topic: How does one go to the very source of thought?

No we don't have a war here. It takes two to have a war. What we have is a poster, One Self, who uses this forum as his personal blog. Who doesn't discuss what K pointed out but rather issues proclamations and opinions about what he thinks K was saying. Most of which are ludicrous. He has written all kinds of violent things against me including wishing for my death. I have not returned that hatred. I don't take it personally because it obviously is coming from a very troubled mind. But I do feel obligated not to ignore this forum being misused by him or anyone else for their own purposes.

And idiot?. I still am convinced that you are posting under two names. For one thing One Self's posts are not consistent. Many of them are unhinged, rambling diatribes that make no sense while others, while still making little or no sense, are more rational with dramatically better spelling and sentence structure.

And while I admit that your choice of names does not conclusively tie you together, still instead of real names these two identities are using somewhat ridiculous "titles" like the egotistic label "One Self" and "idiot?". Why not just pick a name, any name, and go with that? Why do both identities need to stand out in some way? If you have something to say then say it in the area provided for text.

Also, as I have pointed out previously, you both think the same; literally without any apparent ability to think abstractly. I have observed other things which I believe are patterns that tie the two identities together that I have noticed which I prefer to keep to myself for the time being.

Forum: General Discussion Mon, 12 Aug 2019
Topic: How does one go to the very source of thought?

idiot ? wrote: As K says in the quote above from The First and Last Freedom: "But you and I, seeing that the house is on fire, can understand the causes of that fire, can go away from it and build in a new place with different materials that are not combustible, that will not produce other wars. That is all that we can do."

Please stop both of your identities from quoting K to justify your own shallow, erroneous opinions.

Forum: General Discussion Tue, 13 Aug 2019
Topic: How does one go to the very source of thought?

One Self wrote: Please exit this site and be quiet.

After your drunken, violent rant the other day hoping for someone's death you have no room to ask anyone any thing.

You're an idiot. Who else would come to a K site and say everything they say is the truth. And if anyone is like Trump it's you brother. You are a narcissistic psycho and stupid. Any you're a liar. Trump right down the line.

Forum: General Discussion Tue, 13 Aug 2019
Topic: How does one go to the very source of thought?

You post like a not too bright little child. You can't come up with things of your own to write that make any sense so all you have left is to quote others and cut and paste.

One Self wrote: And there is also the other two quiet places that you can join. So stop complaining and take it as it is.

Why don't you try to get on to the other two forums? See how well you do there. I'm sure John would love to have you there posting. And Clive, he'd really appreciate your wit, or should I say half-wit? Give it a try.

Forum: General Discussion Wed, 14 Aug 2019
Topic: How does one go to the very source of thought?

One Self wrote: As I say I speak only the truth. Because I am a scientist.

Were you a scientist when you warned us about the threat of carbon monoxide in the atmosphere? It's carbon dioxide in the atmosphere that is a threat, that is one of the main greenhouse gases causing global warming, dumbass. You're not a scientist. You're barely educated. And truth has nothing to do with being a scientist. Facts gleaned from observation and experimentation are what scientists do. Truth is not a product of education and thinking. K has pointed this out so many times but of course you wouldn't know that.

I know you post these idiotic things you say just to get a rise out of someone. Because you can't post anything intelligent. You need to ask why you want to keep this forum stirred up like you do. And also look at all the threads on this forum that end with a post from you. These are all of the threads your idiotic posts have killed.

Forum: General Discussion Thu, 15 Aug 2019
Topic: How does one go to the very source of thought?

One Self wrote: Jack you exploited the military for money and the military exploited your brain.

You just made all that up that you wrote in post 185. Aside from being a pathological liar you also are apparently doing a lot of drugs. I won't pretend that I care about you because I don't. But I really recommend that you get some help for your obviously worsening mental disorder.

Forum: General Discussion Thu, 15 Aug 2019
Topic: How does one go to the very source of thought?

Military pay back when I was drafted was $90/month for an E-1. I rose to the rank of E-4 which paid $250/month which included overseas pay and combat pay. I was in the military for 22 months. You do the math if you can. I just posted this to show how grossly inaccurate your posts are.

Also, Donald Trump went to Warton College, University of Penn from which he received a degree. Just barely. For seven years during his junior high school and high school years he went to a "military school" which is where the rich send their asshole sons who they can't do anything with at home. Yes, they wear uniforms and march around which is pretty much the only military training they receive.

So what the hell is the point you're trying to make? Or are you just shooting your mouth off again without any facts?

Forum: General Discussion Thu, 15 Aug 2019
Topic: How does one go to the very source of thought?

In this forum we have listed 30 past threads on each page. Go back to the page displayed and the one before it and you will see that 14 threads on the first page end with posts by One Self. On the next page 16 threads out of 30 end with posts by One Self.

Two points I want to make about these facts. 1. One Self posts way too much. Way more than anyone else. 2. One Self's posts end more threads than any one else. He is a thread killer because he thinks he knows and he doesn't. One Self has ended half of the past 60 threads started on this forum. Essentially killed them with his opinionated and erroneous posts. One Self has endless opinions but very few facts.

Forum: General Discussion Thu, 15 Aug 2019
Topic: How does one go to the very source of thought?

One Self wrote: hat is two years. One day in the military is enough to brain wash you.

You don't know anything about me and you don't know anything about the military. You think people join the military to get rich? You are an idiot. The same egotistical idiot who proclaims: "Everything I say is the truth and a fact." How stupid do you have to be to say something like that? Especially on a Krishnamurti forum.

You are the one who is perpetuating this hate by continuing to try to assault me verbally. But you're too stupid to present a convincing or accurate argument. All your "facts" are garbage. Worry about yourself, your life, your own ugliness, your own violence and hate. Heal that first before you go after someone else.

Forum: General Discussion Thu, 15 Aug 2019
Topic: How does one go to the very source of thought?

Post 198: No citation no credibility. I doubt very much if anyone takes you seriously or trusts you to be honest with your quotes.

And I will continue to correct, criticize and object to your grossly erroneous posts about what K was pointing out. That's how all this started in the first place. You don't discuss what K pointed out you just post your mistaken opinions of what K pointed out. Do you know what a discussion means? For one thing it is to assume you don't know everything to start with.

Forum: General Discussion Thu, 15 Aug 2019
Topic: How does one go to the very source of thought?

One Self wrote: Keep on destroying yourself with hate. I feel sorry for you.

You are the one who hates and anyone reading this forum has seen that in the past few days. Look at your ugly posts essentially wishing for the death of someone you don't know but hate. Look at some other of your posts that a few people objected to because they were so full of hate. If there is an evil doer here it's you. You have revealed yourself.

Forum: General Discussion Thu, 15 Aug 2019
Topic: How does one go to the very source of thought?

One Self, these are some of the hateful posts you have made about and to me and others on this forum in the past few days. It's obvious who hates and who is spreading evil on here. It's you buddy. Why don't you try seeing yourself as others do?

One Self wrote: If you notice jack is intent to trash any new discussion posed by me and idiot in this forum. Fortunately there is death waiting with illnesses for evil people. Soon they fade away.

One Self wrote: Death is waiting for everyone including you Sean. Obviously after reading so much Krishnamurti still afraid of the fact of death! How many times have Krishnamurti said that the ego is evil. If anybody let his ego dominate this site then he is evil too. That is logic. That is sane.

One Self wrote: one self: Fortunately there is death waiting with illnesses for evil people. Soon they fade away.

Sean wrote: That is a terrible thing to write.

One Self wrote: Are you terrified to read it? I doubt it.(I usually don't respond to Sean due to him being confused about K and asking irrelevant questions). K doesn't need questioning unless you are a beginner.

Forum: General Discussion Wed, 21 Aug 2019
Topic: How does one go to the very source of thought?

Wim Opdam wrote: if someone compares himself with the rest and apparently feels himself on a stage, such someone only sees and hears poor audience, that makes sense, because such someone only sees and hear the self ! ;-()

Of course. The reference to "audience" was a dead give-a-way to how this obviously and relentlessly ego thinks of himself. He actually thinks people come here to read what he writes. And, of course a synonym of "self" is "ego". So we have the endlessly tiresome presence of One Ego. Half of the threads of the last 60 threads on this forum end with his title. As I pointed out before, he's a "thread killer".

Forum: General Discussion Wed, 21 Aug 2019
Topic: How does one go to the very source of thought?

One Self wrote: Thought revolves around the "if"s. Remove the "if"s and thought becomes quiet.

Another obvious piece of BS and made up ridiculous "rule" by this self-styled "authority". He reminds me so much of Trump: Ego, lies, authoritarianism and gross ignorance.

Forum: General Discussion Sat, 24 Aug 2019
Topic: How does one go to the very source of thought?

One Self wrote: Have you realized that by your self or it is an extract from k which in the second case it is merely words and is useless?

One Ego has spoken again. Instead of questioning others about what they know or don't know question yourself. You have no way of knowing what others know. Your above statement was a typically arrogant and ignorant statement that we have come to expect from you.

It's another indication that you have no idea what K was talking about when you recently referred to "beginners" here on the K forum. "Beginners" implies time and as K very frequently pointed out time has nothing to do with understanding our conditioning and so much more. How many times has K pointed this out and you still don't get it?

Time is thought. You are so clueless. You think you know what K was pointing out but you don't even understand the basic point he made about time. You're an embarrassment to yourself and a stifling influence on this forum. You and your ignorance have essentially shut this part of the Kinfonet down. Are you proud of yourself for that?

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 25 Aug 2019
Topic: How does one go to the very source of thought?

Wim Opdam wrote: One Self wrote: We have a very poor audience in here:)

if someone compares himself with the rest and apparently feels himself on a stage, such someone only sees and hears poor audience, that makes sense, because such someone only sees and hear the self ! ;-()

That is a very good point you made above, Wim. It is revealing that One Ego sees himself as an entertainer or knowledgeable spokesperson for what K pointed out. This forum is for discussions of what K pointed out not attempts to make authoritative pronouncements as One Self so often does. There is no authority on what K pointed out. You either understand some or all of it or you don't.

One Self's ridged belief that only he knows has, effectively, destroyed this particular part of the forum. As I have been pointing out for a few weeks.

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 25 Aug 2019
Topic: How does one go to the very source of thought?

One Self wrote: Jack, tell us more abou"you" and "yours".:) And stop deleting and reposting to be on top. It won't work.

But you think taking what I write and removing your name and replacing that with my name or different pronouns does work? Who do you think you are fooling? You apparently aren't intelligent to write your own statements. You have to change mine. You didn't make it very far in school did you?