Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
Discussion Forums

Amber Cinquini's Forum Activity | 351 posts in 1 forum


Forum: General Discussion Sat, 05 Feb 2011
Topic: agreeing & disadreeing are they acts of violence ?

Elan J. wrote: The human species is but one species on this planet. And the old human species is decaying, while a new one is rising. That is what you fail to see. The new one is giving up conceptual intelligence altogether. To the new human, only living in the body matters, which is now, and living in harmony with nature, sustainably. You, like many others, are looking at the old decaying human species, the one living in the mind and at odd with nature, and thinking it needs saving (like K did).

The problem for those who are in hell is to see that it is of their own creation, and there is a reality that is not part of that hell.

Nature is not created by us and those who are connected to it, experience a different existence that sees that hell is a choice.

But those who are in hell, would like to drag everyone to join them to the belief that there is nothing but hell. That gives them a great comfort and releases them from the responsibility to extricate themselves from that hell.

If your life is hell, you alone can change that fact.

Forum: General Discussion Sat, 05 Feb 2011
Topic: agreeing & disadreeing are they acts of violence ?

paul mohaddhib wrote: why do i have the feeling that yourself and ilan are here as troll, neo-con propagandists, or just grumpy old people...

You have that feeling because you are looking in the mirror.

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 06 Feb 2011
Topic: agreeing & disadreeing are they acts of violence ?

ayar hari wrote: Yanks are reputedly innovative.

Are we labels or human beings?

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 06 Feb 2011
Topic: agreeing & disadreeing are they acts of violence ?

ayar hari wrote: Krishnamurti said the same thing. Your perspective of change may be different from his? If so, kindly share your view with me.

Is there such a thing as perspective?

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 06 Feb 2011
Topic: Dear Krishnaji, no how and no where,we can't do it? Why?

ayar hari wrote: I went back to the refuge of the Chola Sheraton and as I made my way along the thickly carpeted corridor to my room, it struck me that the exotic Indian fragrance of the hotel that greeted my arrival was the stench - from the sole of my shoes - that I, and all the other hotel guests, carried back from the streets. Christ, I am sounding off like VS Naipaul.

Hariā€¦.

Why is the shit still in your nostrils? Is the smell the Sea of Bengal still there? Did you see the clouds? Did you hear the surf?

Did you make a choice what to carry with you back into the hotel room?

Are you making a choice now? Are you angry with that memory?

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 06 Feb 2011
Topic: Dear Krishnaji, no how and no where,we can't do it? Why?

Kapila Kulasinghe wrote: How do you know?

How do you know when K says something that it is true?

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 06 Feb 2011
Topic: Effects of K teachings

dhirendra singh wrote: Of course. This forum is the hole, isn't it?

Is it? Or do you choose to make into one?

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 06 Feb 2011
Topic: Effects of K teachings

Does it matter if you identify your self with the ass or K?

Is there any difference between them?

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 06 Feb 2011
Topic: Effects of K teachings

dhirendra singh wrote: Same thing, we are the forum.(wait for Nick's reply;))

Are we the same? Or is there a choice and identification with that choice?

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 06 Feb 2011
Topic: Dear Krishnaji, no how and no where,we can't do it? Why?

Kapila Kulasinghe wrote: If we listen without any division then the truth or the falsity of it will be revealed.If there is any division then there is a separate entity listenibg & therefore what you see will be an interpretation according to your conditioning which will just be an opinion.

So how can one tell that you are telling the truth or only repeating what someone else says?

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 06 Feb 2011
Topic: Effects of K teachings

dhirendra singh wrote: There is a choice, and identification, that's why we are here, in hole, which is choice and identification, Are we not all same in this matter, excluding Randal.!

Do you identify with the hole? Does it matter if you identify with K or the hole? Why do you identify? What do you get out of it?

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 06 Feb 2011
Topic: Dear Krishnaji, no how and no where,we can't do it? Why?

Kapila Kulasinghe wrote: Well, look at it without division!

Do you do that? How do I know that you do?

Kapila Kulasinghe wrote: What is the need for that?

How does one realize that they are only repeating?

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 06 Feb 2011
Topic: Effects of K teachings

dhirendra singh wrote: is there any way out from it?

Can you find out anything when you try to get away from it?

Are you capable of finding out why do you identify with anything?

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 06 Feb 2011
Topic: Effects of K teachings

dhirendra singh wrote: I have no answer for it.

Can you find out why? Without trying to get out of it? What would you have to do or not do in order to find out?

Or do you say there is no way out of this hole I accept it and that is it...everyone is in a hole and I conclude there is no way out?

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 06 Feb 2011
Topic: Effects of K teachings

dhirendra singh wrote: it is, without any acceptance.

are you aware of the fact that you identify?

dhirendra singh wrote: I don't conclude, I don't understand if there is any way out?

Are you aware of the fact that you are looking for a way out or the fact that there is conclusion there?

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 06 Feb 2011
Topic: Effects of K teachings

dhirendra singh wrote: I know that I am identification myself.'Aware' is a heavy word, i don't know what exactly it means!

Are there consequences (tangible ones) to identifications you observe in your daily life that lead you to believe or conclude that you are identifying with something greater?

dhirendra singh wrote: Actually I am disappointed that I will die one day.I am not 'aware?' of anything, I have informations.

That means you know what death means? If not how can you be 'disappointed' with something that you know nothing of?

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 06 Feb 2011
Topic: Effects of K teachings

dhirendra singh wrote: Aware

Aware as recognize....?

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 06 Feb 2011
Topic: Effects of K teachings

dhirendra singh wrote: Yes, I know, death mean, ?I am no more.

Are you dead? did you die and come back and you can say with certainty that you are not more?

The scientist say as a FACT that energy can not die or end that it only changes form?

You are energy How can you KNOW what happens after death?

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 06 Feb 2011
Topic: Effects of K teachings

dhirendra singh wrote: You are stating it like I am different from my identification.Am I without identification?

Is there anything that exists apart from your identification? Why does the brain or organism 'identifies' with anything, like the group, family etc?

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 06 Feb 2011
Topic: Effects of K teachings

dhirendra singh wrote: For me change of this form in such a way that, this brain stop to work, is death of me.

Death of the organism yes...but how did you conclude that it is disappointing?

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 06 Feb 2011
Topic: Effects of K teachings

dhirendra singh wrote: :) I too asked this same thing.

Is it outside of the realm of your abilities if you don't conclude it is impossible to find out?

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 06 Feb 2011
Topic: Effects of K teachings

dhirendra singh wrote: Yes, why?

Why don't you find out? If you do not conclude it is impossible, why not find out?

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 06 Feb 2011
Topic: Effects of K teachings

dhirendra singh wrote: But government don't see like this, and stops paying pensions after this change in energy into other forms.Just joking!

Is it only governments that don't want to find out because of having to pay dividends? How are you any different? Which starts first the belief that there is nothing but Identification and therefore there is no more investigation? Governments have to give up money, what would you have to give up if you stopped identifying?

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 06 Feb 2011
Topic: agreeing & disadreeing are they acts of violence ?

paul mohaddhib wrote: By trade i have done the type of bullish you are trying to do here... last question to you ever.. is there a link between eve goodmon departure and your arrival ?

Would you like to explain for us all what am I trying to do and what is that trade you are speaking of?

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 06 Feb 2011
Topic: Dear Krishnaji, no how and no where,we can't do it? Why?

ayar hari wrote: Life is choiceless, as the old man said. I can't help getting pissed now and then but what to do?

Is it what he said? We do make choices don't we? We choose to remember what we feel is important to us, it is selective. don't you think?

The choiceless awareness K is talking about is born out of direct perception which none of us actually act out of?

Once we act out of choice-less-awareness we are enlightened beings?

What we do here, is a choice, just is hell and suffering is. We choose this perhaps because we are all crazy as hell? Or because suffering is the portal? Or because we somehow believe there is nothing outside of suffering?

ayar hari wrote: Hey, Americano, you are very feisty. You have been whacking every ass in this hole.

Am I now? Why would one do that?

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 06 Feb 2011
Topic: Effects of K teachings

dhirendra singh wrote: There is no meaning to instruct other to find out, this trick don't work.

There is no meaning to endless discussion....only discovery is the way of finding out....and the ones who want others to discover for them don't really want to find out....

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 06 Feb 2011
Topic: Effects of K teachings

dhirendra singh wrote: There is no meaning to instruct other to find out, this trick don't work.

.....and if you look you may discover that THIS is what identification is....the desire for security and comfort, which do not exist in this life..... and the need for OTHERS to give you the answers that YOU must find out....as long as you are looking for that you will always be stuck and afraid of death...As K said it is up to us....

Forum: General Discussion Mon, 07 Feb 2011
Topic: Dear Krishnaji, no how and no where,we can't do it? Why?

ayar hari wrote: Hari. But the damn chessboard and its rules of engagement are choiceless. Can we change the color of the sky or rant "who painted the roses red?!"

Are they now? ummm not so sure...? The prison is of our own making...every thing else is outside that prison and is not discussable it is discoverable...

ayar hari wrote: God knows what K was talking about. Leave K out of this. I want to relate with you and listen to you talk about choiceless awareness and direct perception as you see them. K is the chessboard. Junk it!

We are here because of K's teachings not? I am on this earth not because of K's teachings...I listen to the teachings, full stop. I have a choice to listen or not listen, to make authority or discover for myself....? If one keeps on running into the wall of the prison...choice ends there...once one discovers the contraction of the prisons wall...and the architect.

ayar hari wrote: Enlightened beings? Like fire-flies? Come on, let's get away from this Indian stuff. You are an American, for heaven's sake.

YOU SAY i am an American....I don't feel that way...I am a human being and so are you....leave the passport and government out of it....when I fly on a plane the earth is not divided into parts...is it?

ayar hari wrote: No one chooses to suffe

Don't we? are we sane? how can you demonstrate this by looking at the human condition?

ayar hari wrote: They go well with brandy. Does all that amount to a portal of suffering? Sadhu Sundar Singh would think so.

Its not my place to tell you what you should do or not do...go for it....it is a personal choice which either contributes to confusion or clarifies it...

ayar hari wrote: Why? Impatience. Frustration. Those smug asses don't listen. They think they have a direct route to spirituality. And you want to whack them in their holes.

The house is on fire and we are all free to make choices here....it is up to each individual...free speech, free choice freedom of expression.....

Forum: General Discussion Tue, 08 Feb 2011
Topic: Freedom

nick carter wrote: Don't mistake a man who puts two letters after his name or a "Doctor" in front of it with a "man of letters". The former can be a fraud but the latter can't be faked.

Really? Are you saying that you are a man of letters and therefor 'real' and the doctor fake? Why can't they both be real or fake? What is your propensity for 'reality' here?

Just because you and ayer seem to enjoy throwing darts as a hobby, does this make your 'reality more real' than anyone?

Isn't it the same delusion with just another bend?

Both seem to think they are the ones who point?

Forum: General Discussion Tue, 08 Feb 2011
Topic: Freedom

ayar hari wrote: No interest? You may not like the caricature, but all mankind are in a hole of suffering like helpless asses. Just because we sport the title of Dr., don't have long ears and go "hee-haw", that doesn't mean we are not living out our lives as donkeys. Karmically-speaking of course.

It is hard to argue with this statement....unfortunately there is much to support this, but the fact that almost all we see and hear supports that 'man created reality', just confirms the reasons why we don't live differently....this does not make the fact, that this is the choice we make, or the fact that this is a man created reality Does it?

There is a great deal to support the fact that we are the creators of this reality, if one is willing to discover it.

Sitting in a hole and kicking at it and saying this is all there is, is silly...if this is how one feels that is fine with me I say LIVE THAT!