Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
Awareness in our world today | moderated by Krishnan Srinivasan

Krishnamurti's mentioned order cqn be new order

Closed_forum

Displaying all 5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Wed, 02 Sep 2009 #1
Thumb_12 madhav mool Nepal 19 posts in this forum Offline

We can find the word, order in the books of J. Krishnamurti. It signify special or in good sense. It may be equivalent as He used goodness. How we should consider it. Can we explore it as absolutely new order for the world.

Wed, 02 Sep 2009 #2
Thumb_deleted_user_med Randal Shacklett United States 3 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

madhav mool wrote:
Can we explore it as absolutely new order for the world.

Can we have a new order in the world, as long as the mind is dis-ordered? Isn't the old world order, simply a reflection of humanities insanity?

Sat, 14 Nov 2009 #3
Thumb_photo Prasanna P India 33 posts in this forum Offline

Randal Shacklett wrote:
Can we have a new order in the world, as long as the mind is dis-ordered? Isn't the old world order, simply a reflection of humanities insanity?

All presently available orders are merely intellectual. What is require is the actual order, which is in nature, which has to dawn in our minds. When the 'dis' goes off in the disorder, naturally the order remains. We can't abandon our objective of bringing order, by merely saying that we are in disorder and hence whatever we do will be adding to disorder only.

It is possible by the 'disorderly mind' to bring order not by addition, but by subtraction. Presently, each addition is increasing the disorder, as follows. disorder in the world + disorderly action = increased disorder. Whereas it is different here below.

disorderly world - disorder in our own mind = order in the world. Because the order in the world is comprised of both 'what is' and 'what is being perceived by the disorderly mind, which are presently different. Since the second or latter is (emotionally perceived to be) different, responses are adding to further disorder. When both are same, the responses will not add, but end the situations of disorder.

At the outset, it looks ridiculous, but on second look, it may make some sense.

Unless Advanced, K's Teachings May Remain As Ineffective As of Now

Mon, 16 Nov 2009 #4

gb, thanks for this. I couldn't get hold of it, as I was pre occupied on something else. Can you give some excerpts on it ?

Mon, 23 Nov 2009 #5

I have got and thanks for it. You may delete your copy. I will get back to you shortly.

Displaying all 5 posts
Page 1 of 1
To quote a portion of this post in your reply, first select the text and then click this "Quote" link.

(N.B. Be sure to insert an empty line between the quoted text and your reply.)