Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
Discussion Forums

Toni Lorenzo's Forum Posts

Forum: Awareness in our world today

Displaying all 3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Topic: What does it mean to be "Aware"? Tue, 30 Jun 2009

max greene wrote: What is it to be aware?

To be aware means to be choiceless in all of your senses.

Topic: What does it mean to be "Aware"? Tue, 30 Jun 2009

max greene wrote: I'm a little suspicious of "consciousness." Isn't consciousness thought?

Consciousness is the container. All that is in consciousness is what is tainted, corrupt and derived from thought.

Topic: Super Humans are Coming! Tue, 30 Jun 2009

Yes, only a few who know and or are awakend can confess that life is not what it seems to be or for that matter has it ever been what we are programed to believe since the foundations of the Earth.

Although my outspokenness often caused difficulties in my career and personal life I held my guns to openly and feely remain among the ranks of those who clearly view our world as one of the most healthiest zoological gardens of homo-sapains in the milky way (A rock spining through space as a living cage where no living human-animal can get out except through the death process).

Nevertheless, as brainwashed as our planet finds itself in reference to our general understanding of our spiritual nature, those who have been labled as our "Keepers" do not have complete total control over individuals but are responsible for the progression of humananity over periods up to one thousand years.

The reality that certain "Alien renegades" have created the human race for their gentic enbetterment beyond our dimension of understanding is no greater comfort to us then the religions and creation stories shoved down our throats since our existence as a form of drug to ease the pain of truth. What kind of gastly beings would do such a thing just to feed on the fear, hate, wars, depression that we humans produce or suffer under?

Parhaps you might agree with me that the knowledge of others does build up barriers within ourselves, barriers that stand in the way of an impulsive reaction to life (all we really have is the living moment). Of course it is easier to go through life learning from the experience of others but this is not living your life or facing reality. This is evading reality by hiding behind a screen created by someone else.

Things happen in life because they simply have to happen and we find truth only by our own constant awareness of life(quote from K). I see no problem where we try to recieve the truth of others but trying to live up to somebody else's standards cannot inevitably bring the thinking of two different people on the same identical common ground.

The inner expectation of the moment in facing reality is the simple state of real living that identifies with real truth. Anyway you look at it these types of people, they are leaders who are always up front where there's usually nobody else to follow.

It is clear that more laws will soon be passed against genetic engineering with humans. But some people won't be able to resist the temptation to improve human characteristics, such as size of memory, resistance to disease and length of life. Once such super humans appear there are going to be major political problems with the unimproved humans who won't be able to compete. Presumably, they will die out or become unimportant.

Instead, there will be a race of self-designing beings, who are improving themselves at an ever-increasing rate. If this race manages to redesign itself, to reduce or eliminate the risk of self-destruction, it will probably spread out, and colonise on other planets and stars. However, long distance space travel, will be difficult for chemically based life forms as also our DNA.

Lastly, in science fiction, they overcome this difficulty by space warps, or travel through extra dimensions. According to the theory of relativity, nothing can travel faster than light (the speed of thoughts may soon supercede the speed of light). So the round trip to the nearest star would take at least 8 years, and to the centre of the galaxy, about a hundred thousand years. I don't think these will ever be possible, no matter how intelligent life becomes until we collectively accept them just as the world finally collectively accepted the fact that the planet was not flat.

Evenso, in the theory of relativity, if one can travel faster than light, one can also travel back in time. This would lead to problems with people going back, and changing the past. One would also expect to see large numbers of tourists from the future, curious to look back at our quaint, old-fashioned ways of thinging and understanding.

• LightSpeed *
Displaying all 3 posts
Page 1 of 1