Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
General Discussion | moderated by Dev Singh

Sad News to Report

Displaying all 5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Fri, 14 May 2010 #1
Thumb_stringio Ken B United States 15 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

I have just found out that one of our old friends from the earlier Kinfonet website has passed away unexpectedly. Jyothi Prakash Hegde, who also posted as Mystry died Thursday. Very sad indeed. Many of us had interesting conversations with him as far back as 1999. Here is a note from his family which was posted on another site...

Hi all,

My dad Jyothiprakash Hegde left us at 7:55 am Thursday May 13th and we are all still to come to terms with our loss.

He was doing on of his favourite activities,swimming at the neighbourhood club,He was changing in the shower cubicle when he suffered a massive cardiac arrest.

There were two great loves in his life , one his family and the other Krishnamurthy.In some way he has left with all his family members a deep impact with his krishnamurthy learnings

We are sure he would want all of you'll to know that he really appreciated the time interacting with other followers of Krishnamurthy's philosophy of life.

Thanks,
Hegde Family.

"You will never find God at sixty, for at that age most people are worn out, finished." Krishnamurti

This post was last updated by Ken B (account deleted) Sun, 16 May 2010.

Sign in to recommend
Fri, 14 May 2010 #2
Thumb_avatar idiot ? United States 677 posts in this forum Offline

Ken B wrote:
I have just found out that one of our old friends from the earlier Kinfonet website has passed away unexpectedly. Jyothiprakash Hegde, who also posted as Mystry died Thursday.

Hi Ken,

Thank you for posting this. I'm sorry to hear of Mystry's passing. He was one of the most prolific posters on the old kinfonet, often engaging in exchange with large numbers of kinfonet members. Although he clearly cared deeply about K teaching, to me his views were far from K's. My own interaction with him felt largely like disconnect. Nevertheless, he was generally polite, something that couldn't always be said about many of the old kinfonetters. But then what do I know? Since I'm...

idiot

and

jokester

Sign in to recommend
Fri, 14 May 2010 #3
Thumb_deleted_user_med Dappling Light India 80 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

My heartfelt condolences.

He shall always live in our memories.

There is a certain beauty associated with conditioning.

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 20 May 2010 #4
Thumb_dsci0664 George Lanroh United States 200 posts in this forum Offline

Jyothiprakash Hegde, Mystry.

Few people have touch my life like Jothiprakash Hegde. He helped me to open my eyes and heart. This life was better because Mystry, Jyothiprakash Hegde touched it, came into it, shared it. I don't know, Mystry remained a mystery in the sense of name and place, who he was as an image but shared a door straight to his core and what I seen was my fellow human being which I walked with often and loved every moment of it.

There is no other.

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 1 reader
Sat, 22 May 2010 #5
Thumb_stringio nick carter United States 777 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

I remember Mystry, not because he asserted himself but because he was polite, and I honor his memory for that. But you know what, politeness is passe, outdated, because nobody knows how to do it anymore (except Ken), so here we are mourning its loss. R.I.P.

Sign in to recommend
Displaying all 5 posts
Page 1 of 1
To quote a portion of this post in your reply, first select the text and then click this "Quote" link.

(N.B. Be sure to insert an empty line between the quoted text and your reply.)