Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
General Discussion | moderated by Dev Singh

To read someone's writing or comment you become him or her.

Displaying posts 91 - 100 of 100 in total
Wed, 15 Apr 2020 #91
Thumb_img_0244 Jack Pine United States 5845 posts in this forum Offline

idiot ? wrote:
A resting heart rate of 45 bpm is extremely low for an older person and may not be a healthy thing if you have bradycardia. If you haven't had a doctor check it out, you absolutely should.

Thank you doctor.

Well actually I know about bradycardia and so does my primary care doctor. I don't have it. That's according to a cardiologist I saw for a routine check up recently.

When you walk three or four miles a day in the mountains at an elevation of from 7000 to 9000 feet at a fast clip, mountain bike, do Navy Seal exercises and Tai Chi this is what happens to your heart: It gets stronger. But I am touched that you worry about my health. And you got the other idiot's heart racing which I believe is called tachycardia. Good for you.

My doctor jokingly said that when I die someone is going to have to beat my heart to death.

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 15 Apr 2020 #92

One Self wrote:
He thinks that we care about his physical condition! We don't mind if you die today from coronavirus jack.

You have no idea what an evil thing saying the above to another human being is do you? You are quite ill.

And in addition, you have come onto a Krishnamurti site as a troll and completely destroyed one third of the forums. I admit I wondered what kind of twisted human being would do something like that. Now I know. Get help.

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 2 readers
Wed, 15 Apr 2020 #93
Thumb_avatar idiot ? United States 820 posts in this forum Offline

Jack Pine wrote:
I am touched that you worry about my health.

I certainly do care that you are healthy and am glad that you are.

This forum has existed for decades and over that time we have had all kinds of people here. Some actually have died. There was a person named Mystry, who Ken and I remember, who posted here a lot. Many appreciated what he wrote. Mystry liked to use ellipsis (...) when arriving beyond words. He died many years ago.

Many others have come and gone. Some aggressive, some not. Some banned and changing their name to sneak back in. Some kind and respectful. Some humorous. Some bailing after being offended. No doubt many leave feeling kinfonet is a waste of time.

The number of views versus the number of posts indicates that the largest number of people read but do not write posts. In internet parlance, these are "lurkers," but there certainly is nothing wrong with silence.

I wish everyone good health. In these troubled times it is more important than ever to eat well, exercise, and be kind to each other.

This post was last updated by idiot ? Wed, 15 Apr 2020.

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 15 Apr 2020 #94
Thumb_screenshot_20180710-010635 One Self United States 1731 posts in this forum Offline

Krishnamurti: There was a tribe that they burned anybody who had an image of himself or others . If they continued doing that there would not be any politition in the world today.

This post was last updated by One Self Wed, 15 Apr 2020.

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 15 Apr 2020 #95

One Self wrote:
Krishnamurti: There was a tribe that they burned anybody who had an image of himself or others . If they continued doing that there would not be any politition in the world today.

No citation and therefore not worth the electronic ink it took to write it. You have no credibility on this forum. The grammar in the sentence alone denies that someone literate wrote it. You cannot come on here and make up quotes to suit your twisted needs. Do you understand that? Another desperate lie. Really, get help.

This post was last updated by Jack Pine Sat, 18 Apr 2020.

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 1 reader
Wed, 15 Apr 2020 #96
Thumb_screenshot_20180710-010635 One Self United States 1731 posts in this forum Offline

Jack Pine wrote:
No citatioon ....

First of all i am going to put no more citation. Go and find out.
Secondly you disagree with the above because you have been doing that all along. You build image about everybody in here because you have an image about yourself.
That is why I said that you represent the oposit of the krishnamurti's teachings. What a pity!

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 15 Apr 2020 #97

One Self wrote:
First of all i am going to put no more citation. Go and find out.

Find out what? It's already obvious that you made the "quote" up. K didn't say that. And do you mean opposite when you wrote oposit? When are you going to learn to read and write?

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 15 Apr 2020 #98

Krishnamurti: you make your wife into a prostitude.

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 15 Apr 2020 #99

A shallow and superficial mind remains shallow. A short man cannot be a tall man.

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 16 Apr 2020 #100
Thumb_001 Sean Hen Spain 959 posts in this forum Offline

idiot ? wrote:
I wish everyone good health. In these troubled times it is more important than ever to eat well, exercise, and be kind to each other.

Great post showing positivity and solidarity. However, the most impressive part of your message was the brief history of the forum and how you remain seemingly untouched by all the less positive posts that have been made over the years. It's so easy to become cynical and jaded. Staying free of the past and not becoming marked by previous experience was surely a central part of K's teachings.

Sign in to recommend
Displaying posts 91 - 100 of 100 in total
To quote a portion of this post in your reply, first select the text and then click this "Quote" link.

(N.B. Be sure to insert an empty line between the quoted text and your reply.)