Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
General Discussion | moderated by Dev Singh

Meetups in Brussels

Displaying posts 121 - 150 of 173 in total
Thu, 03 Oct 2019 #121
Thumb_screenshot_20180710-010635 One Self United States 1417 posts in this forum Offline

More psychological writings by jack which are nothing but trash coming from a hurt ego.

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 03 Oct 2019 #122
Thumb_img_0244 Jack Pine United States 5742 posts in this forum Offline

One Self wrote:
ook who is talking. You surely remind me of trump.
Your psychological writings are worth shit.

Do you have examples of this or is this just more of your blind flailing of arms hoping to hit a target? You accuse people of all kinds of things that you have no evidence for, no basis in fact for. You seem to imagine things and then you mistake these delusions for fact.

How old are you? Do your parents know you are spewing out all this hate and garbage on forums and "chat rooms"? Please stop it! Stop posting like a retarded person if you can.

This post was last updated by Jack Pine Thu, 03 Oct 2019.

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 03 Oct 2019 #123
Thumb_profiel Wim Opdam Belgium 1398 posts in this forum Offline

Jack Pine wrote:

Why continue to respond to his illogical and ridiculous messages?

Fake news and fake information are the most dangerous sources
for incorrect action.

for me, that is the same reason why Krishnaji could continue to talk without judging his listeners for not understanding.
I offer my observations so that someone can investigate it.

BUT it is obviously not seen as an gift, an opportunity but as an attack and that's again a reaction of the ego defending him/herself.

Being consciously aware of possible inaccuracy and/or incompletenes,
I consciously do not say what he / she is like,
but how his/her reactions happens to me.

IT'S appears to trouble him and behave like a matchmaker to making us into couple. ;-()

Truth will unfold itself to those who enquire their own actions.

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 3 readers
Thu, 03 Oct 2019 #124

One Self wrote:
If you are you not intellectually poor you would not needed Jack or anybody else's support.

Thank you for the determination that I'm not intellectually poor,
because there is no need for anybody's support.!

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 2 readers
Thu, 03 Oct 2019 #125
Thumb_screenshot_20180710-010635 One Self United States 1417 posts in this forum Offline

Wim Opdam wrote:
IT'S appears to trouble him and behave like a matchmaker to making us into couple. ;-()

Comparison is an escape from the fact.

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 03 Oct 2019 #126

K: Our whole civilization is based on hierarchical comparison both outwardly and inwardly which denies the sense of deep affection. Can we eliminate from our minds the better, the more, the stupid, the clever, this whole comparative thinking?
Chapter 35 - People live with ideas and beliefs unrelated to their daily livesstrong text

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 03 Oct 2019 #127

One Self wrote:
: Our whole civilization is based on hierarchical comparison both outwardly and inwardly which denies the sense of deep affection.

You quoting K about comparisons doesn't mean anything. It doesn't prove, for example, that someone on here is comparing anything. It's just something you pulled out of your rather paranoid thinking and are accusing others of doing it.

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 03 Oct 2019 #128

Jack Pine wrote:
You quoting K about comparisons doesn't mean anything.

To whom? It was surely not meant to mean anything to Jack pine who insists on not changing his rude and vulgar behavior.

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 1 reader
Fri, 04 Oct 2019 #129

Unfortunately human unity is not possible.

Sign in to recommend
Fri, 04 Oct 2019 #130

One Self wrote:

Wim Opdam wrote:

IT'S appears to trouble him
and behave like a matchmaker to making us into couple. ;-()

Comparison is an escape from the fact.

From which fact ?

That you behave like a matchmaker ?

That we are not a couple ?

That you are troubled ?

Or that this is not a question of comparison at all ?

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 3 readers
Fri, 04 Oct 2019 #131

One Self wrote:

So you are a doom thinker !

Sign in to recommend
Fri, 04 Oct 2019 #132

One Self wrote:
To whom? It was surely not meant to mean anything to Jack pine who insists on not changing his rude and vulgar behavior.

You know, instead of constantly whining about what you think other people are doing wrong why don't you just look at yourself? A person can't do anything about what others do but they can understand themselves and correct their own confusion and misunderstanding.

You know when you look at it, you are actually the one who is like Trump. You, like Donald, are always complaining about what others are doing but you never offer any proof of your accusations. You never look at your own short-comings. Why don't you try understanding yourself first?

Sign in to recommend
Fri, 04 Oct 2019 #133

Wim Opdam wrote:
One Self wrote:

Wim=So you are a doom thinker !

It is odd after so many years still thinking in term of the thinker!
The thinker is an illusion. K says that. But who studies krishnamurti? No one in here!(all ego driven)

Sign in to recommend
Sat, 05 Oct 2019 #134

Wim Opdam wrote:

One Self wrote:

So you are a doom thinker !

One Self wrote:

The thinker is an illusion. K says that.
But who studies krishnamurti? No one in here!(all ego driven)

Group Discussion 26th December, 1947 | Madras, India

How does the 'thinker' come into being?
You are the result of your father and mother. How did you begin to think and feel as a child? You wanted milk, there was a sensation of hunger; then the contact with the bottle or the breast, and the struggle to feed, to grow, and then the toy, the impingement of society on the mind, and gradually, the 'I' comes out. Therefore, it is perception, sensation, contact and the desire from which is 'my mother,' 'my toy,' which grows to 'my bank account', 'my house', and so on. So the thinker, the 'me' comes through perception, contact, sensation and desire from which arises consciousness; the thinker then separates himself, for his own further security, as the high and the low, the high becoming the Paramatman and the low becoming this existence. When this existence is threatened, the thinker can always retire into the more permanent.

For a bit of intelligent someone it is clear that here the entity 'thinker / thought' is/was meant.
A good listener needs only half a word, and an ego does not have enough with 60 years of talks and quotes texts that fit its limited understanding.

Sat, 05 Oct 2019 #135

One Self wrote:
The thinker is an illusion. K says that. But who studies krishnamurti? No one in here!(all ego driven)

You have no idea of what a complete hypocrite you are do you? Everything you post on here is the result of your thinking. You're delusional thinking. Stop accusing others of doing what you are doing. You constantly post quotes from K because you are the consummate follower/believer. There is no evidence that you understand any of the quotes from K you are constantly posting on here. You use the quotes like a club to beat what you see as your opponents.

Sign in to recommend
Sat, 05 Oct 2019 #136

Jack, Stop the psycho path behavior before you get a brain tumor.

Sign in to recommend
Sat, 05 Oct 2019 #137

Wim, There is no thinker,no observer,no analyzer,no watcher. These are all illusions that don't exist. If you want to believe that there is a thinker it is up to you. You are free to believe in any illusion that you want. We have a democracy in here:)

Sign in to recommend
Sat, 05 Oct 2019 #138

One Self wrote:
Wim, There is no thinker,no observer,no analyzer,no watcher. These are all illusions that don't exist.

The above is just an idea, a belief for you because you read where K said it. But clearly you don't understand what K was saying about these things or you wouldn't continue to do these things while accusing others of doing it.

Here are the facts: You observed what Wim wrote, you then analyzed it, thought about it and then made your above comment. Now you are watching to see if either I or Wim will comment on what you post so you can read it, analyze it, think about it and then comment on it.

You really can't see this? Is it because protecting your ego is more important that you don't see that you are doing what you accuse Wim and I of doing?

Sign in to recommend
Sat, 05 Oct 2019 #139

One Self wrote:
Jack, Stop the psycho path behavior before you get a brain tumor.

Good lord. This sounds like something a petulant 13 year old would say. How old are you?

Sign in to recommend
Sat, 05 Oct 2019 #140

Jack Pine wrote:
13 year old would say.

More trashy comparesons.

Sign in to recommend
Sun, 06 Oct 2019 #141

One Self wrote:
More trashy comparesons.

No just commenting on your childish responses. Can you write something, anything, that sounds like an adult? That sounds intelligent?

And what is trashy about what I wrote? Do you even know what trashy means? That's the only description your limited vocabulary could come up with? Trashy?

This post was last updated by Jack Pine Sun, 06 Oct 2019.

Sign in to recommend
Sun, 06 Oct 2019 #142

One Self wrote:
Wim, There is no thinker,no observer,no analyzer,no watcher. These are all illusions that don't exist. If you want to believe that there is a thinker it is up to you. You are free to believe in any illusion that you want. We have a democracy in here:)

that it is imaginary is yours and only yours.

imaginary is the idea that the thinker and the thought and ego are separate entities, independent of each other.

By the way democracy is an overvalued structure, as if half plus one is right on its side, the source of much rumor.

This post was last updated by Wim Opdam Sun, 06 Oct 2019.

Sun, 06 Oct 2019 #143

One Self wrote:
We have a democracy in here:)

Yes, what are you trying to say here? This makes no sense at all. Understanding what K pointed out is not based on a consensus of opinion. This might be your most irrational comment to date.

Sun, 06 Oct 2019 #144

Jack Pine wrote:
Understanding what K pointed out is not based on a consensus of opinion.

Do as you preach and stop throwing around your worthless judgement and opinions . But you are a hypocrite and always do the oposit of what you preach. Get psychological help .

Sign in to recommend
Sun, 06 Oct 2019 #145

While your responses remain juvenile they are also becoming more and more irrational. Can you respond to what has actually been written instead of to the delusions of what you think has been written?

Sign in to recommend
Mon, 07 Oct 2019 #146
Thumb_dm Dan McDermott United States 1450 posts in this forum Offline

It seems irresponsible, negligent, that 'kinfonet' has for some reason allowed this general forum to exist without someone who cares about Krishnamurti's work, to be overseeing, moderating, what is being posted here. This is all too childish, it needs to be attended to. Or so it seems to me.

Mon, 07 Oct 2019 #147

Dan, yes a great many of our posts on here are childish. I'll admit that. And probably at least two of us should be removed from this forum; One Self and me.

But it is difficult for me to watch while someone who relentlessly posts crap on here to continue without some response. I'm talking about One Self. I think he's probably a teenager who thinks he sees what K pointed out but instead is making a religion out of it with him as the chief interpreter and high priest.

One thing we have going for us on this part of the forum is that it has, so far, escaped the gross verboseness that Clive's and John Raica's forum seem to be addicted to. You guys are thinking way too much and expressing way too many opinions and intellectualizing on things that probably require much less thinking and writing and much more quiet observation.

John has even taken editing dialogues with K. I wonder if he is even aware of the tremendous arrogance involved with do this. The presumption that he knows what K was saying well enough to break it down for the rest of so it will be "easier" for the great unwashed to understand? K warned very often about the inevitability of people rising up and becoming interpreters of his work. I think John has met the criteria for that role.

This post was last updated by Jack Pine Mon, 07 Oct 2019.

Mon, 07 Oct 2019 #148

I think that a true wiseman learns much more from this forum than the other two forums. This forum is about truth. How people don't get along. It is great to learn about the causes of conflict . It is very poor or very low to hide under the respectability of the self or the fear.

Sign in to recommend
Mon, 07 Oct 2019 #149

Krishnamurti was about the truth. He was the truth and he lived the truth and he had a great life. So everything is about the Truth.

Sign in to recommend
Mon, 07 Oct 2019 #150

Respectability and fear deny happiness.

Sign in to recommend
Displaying posts 121 - 150 of 173 in total
To quote a portion of this post in your reply, first select the text and then click this "Quote" link.

(N.B. Be sure to insert an empty line between the quoted text and your reply.)