Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
General Discussion | moderated by Dev Singh

How does one go to the very source of thought?

Displaying posts 181 - 210 of 237 in total
Tue, 13 Aug 2019 #181
Thumb_img_0244 Jack Pine United States 5743 posts in this forum Offline

You post like a not too bright little child. You can't come up with things of your own to write that make any sense so all you have left is to quote others and cut and paste.

One Self wrote:
And there is also the other two quiet places that you can join. So stop complaining and take it as it is.

Why don't you try to get on to the other two forums? See how well you do there. I'm sure John would love to have you there posting. And Clive, he'd really appreciate your wit, or should I say half-wit? Give it a try.

This post was last updated by Jack Pine Tue, 13 Aug 2019.

Sign in to recommend
Tue, 13 Aug 2019 #182
Thumb_screenshot_20180710-010635 One Self United States 1417 posts in this forum Offline

QUESTIONER: How can a man be honest if he is doing the work of dishonesty?

KRISHNAMURTI: But you see, my dear child, we do not acknowledge that we are doing something dishonest. You think I am doing something dishonest but I think I am doing something very honest. But for me to realize that I am dishonest is one of the most difficult things, because we do not want to acknowledge to ourselves that we are dishonest. I do not acknowledge to myself that I am not telling the truth, so I find various excuses, judgements - it's your fault, circumstances have forced me, and so on and so on. I never say to myself, "By Jove, I am not telling the truth!" It is only when I see that I am not telling the truth that I am honest to myself. Then I will act honestly.
J.Krishnamurti, Talk 2, Students, Rajghat, 14 December 1967

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 14 Aug 2019 #183
Thumb_screenshot_20180710-010635 One Self United States 1417 posts in this forum Offline

As I say I speak only the truth. Because I am a scientist. Evil people can insult anything to escape themselves from themselves.

Death is waiting and is extremely busy currently in the world...

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 14 Aug 2019 #184

One Self wrote:
As I say I speak only the truth. Because I am a scientist.

Were you a scientist when you warned us about the threat of carbon monoxide in the atmosphere? It's carbon dioxide in the atmosphere that is a threat, that is one of the main greenhouse gases causing global warming, dumbass. You're not a scientist. You're barely educated. And truth has nothing to do with being a scientist. Facts gleaned from observation and experimentation are what scientists do. Truth is not a product of education and thinking. K has pointed this out so many times but of course you wouldn't know that.

I know you post these idiotic things you say just to get a rise out of someone. Because you can't post anything intelligent. You need to ask why you want to keep this forum stirred up like you do. And also look at all the threads on this forum that end with a post from you. These are all of the threads your idiotic posts have killed.

This post was last updated by Jack Pine Wed, 14 Aug 2019.

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 14 Aug 2019 #185

Jack you exploited the military for money and the military exploited your brain. You have money but no brain left. Krishnamurti was a scientist . You worship status. There are scientists who drive uber. Degrees doesn't mean shit today old man. Your brain is so rotten that you accused idiot to be me and idiot left because of your useless brain. A true scientist is not the one with a degree(which happens that I have a science degree from a US university) but a person who is factual and doesn't try to delude people with false accusation. No wonder your president is Trump. The similarities are amazing. He went to a military school! And a person who claims that he talked to Krishnamurti goes and does the opposite and joins the army to kill! Only jack would do that. Jack you are the thief in Krishnamurti story that never had day of peace in his life after hearing the truth.

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 14 Aug 2019 #186

How does one go to the very source of thought?
We saw that the source of thought is the Brain. Now if that brain is rotting inside then the outcome of that brain which is thought must be rotting away also. That is logical.

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 14 Aug 2019 #187

It is unfortunate that there are so many interesting topic in here and Jack is obsessed with one-selfand he justifies that obsession left and right in this forum.

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 14 Aug 2019 #188

I use my cellphone to write in here most of the time so misspelling happens. So don't jomp on me for misspelling. And I say that one more time English is my second language and if you Google did Trump go to
military school you find the truth.

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 14 Aug 2019 #189

Jack Pine wrote:
But I really recommend that you get some help for your obviously worsening mental disorder.

As I said anything that Mr false says the opposite of that is true. He is the one who is insane .

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 15 Aug 2019 #190

Krishnamurti's life is all about compassion and love . look at his follower jack he is 180 degree opposite of Krishnamurti. He is full of hate and antagonism. And he is not ashamed of that!

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 15 Aug 2019 #191

I think we (rational people) can use this site to learn about ourselves. Jack is me. He is a mirror to look at myself. He is identical to my ego. Wants to do the same things. But the antagonism part g him I do not understand and I leave That part to him to bear with..

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 15 Aug 2019 #192

I don't know what I should say here. For the sake of krishnamurti let's not waste more time in here on antagonism. For the sake of krishnamurti let's not screw it up..

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 15 Aug 2019 #193
Thumb_fuzzy6 Ken D United States 46 posts in this forum Offline

One Self wrote:
For the sake of krishnamurti let's not waste more time in here on antagonism.

Hold hands, you lovebirds.

"Sow the seed of freedom, which is to awaken intelligence; for with that intelligence you can tackle all the problems of life." Krishnamurti

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 15 Aug 2019 #194

One Self wrote:
Jack you exploited the military for money and the military exploited your brain.

You just made all that up that you wrote in post 185. Aside from being a pathological liar you also are apparently doing a lot of drugs. I won't pretend that I care about you because I don't. But I really recommend that you get some help for your obviously worsening mental disorder.

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 15 Aug 2019 #195

Military pay back when I was drafted was $90/month for an E-1. I rose to the rank of E-4 which paid $250/month which included overseas pay and combat pay. I was in the military for 22 months. You do the math if you can. I just posted this to show how grossly inaccurate your posts are.

Also, Donald Trump went to Warton College, University of Penn from which he received a degree. Just barely. For seven years during his junior high school and high school years he went to a "military school" which is where the rich send their asshole sons who they can't do anything with at home. Yes, they wear uniforms and march around which is pretty much the only military training they receive.

So what the hell is the point you're trying to make? Or are you just shooting your mouth off again without any facts?

This post was last updated by Jack Pine Thu, 15 Aug 2019.

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 15 Aug 2019 #196

In this forum we have listed 30 past threads on each page. Go back to the page displayed and the one before it and you will see that 14 threads on the first page end with posts by One Self. On the next page 16 threads out of 30 end with posts by One Self.

Two points I want to make about these facts. 1. One Self posts way too much. Way more than anyone else. 2. One Self's posts end more threads than any one else. He is a thread killer because he thinks he knows and he doesn't. One Self has ended half of the past 60 threads started on this forum. Essentially killed them with his opinionated and erroneous posts. One Self has endless opinions but very few facts.

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 15 Aug 2019 #197

Jack Pine wrote:
I was in the military for 22 months.

That is two years. One day in the military is enough to brain wash you. No wonder you have no creativity . Now we (the rational people) understand where your antagonism comes from. Keep on destroying yourself with hate. I feel sorry for you.

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 15 Aug 2019 #198

KRISHNAMURTI: But you see, my dear child, we do not acknowledge that we are doing something dishonest. You think I am doing something dishonest but I think I am doing something very honest. But for me to realize that I am dishonest is one of the most difficult things, because we do not want to acknowledge to ourselves that we are dishonest.

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 15 Aug 2019 #199

One Self wrote:
hat is two years. One day in the military is enough to brain wash you.

You don't know anything about me and you don't know anything about the military. You think people join the military to get rich? You are an idiot. The same egotistical idiot who proclaims: "Everything I say is the truth and a fact." How stupid do you have to be to say something like that? Especially on a Krishnamurti forum.

You are the one who is perpetuating this hate by continuing to try to assault me verbally. But you're too stupid to present a convincing or accurate argument. All your "facts" are garbage. Worry about yourself, your life, your own ugliness, your own violence and hate. Heal that first before you go after someone else.

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 15 Aug 2019 #200

Post 198: No citation no credibility. I doubt very much if anyone takes you seriously or trusts you to be honest with your quotes.

And I will continue to correct, criticize and object to your grossly erroneous posts about what K was pointing out. That's how all this started in the first place. You don't discuss what K pointed out you just post your mistaken opinions of what K pointed out. Do you know what a discussion means? For one thing it is to assume you don't know everything to start with.

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 15 Aug 2019 #201

One Self wrote:
Keep on destroying yourself with hate. I feel sorry for you.

You are the one who hates and anyone reading this forum has seen that in the past few days. Look at your ugly posts essentially wishing for the death of someone you don't know but hate. Look at some other of your posts that a few people objected to because they were so full of hate. If there is an evil doer here it's you. You have revealed yourself.

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 15 Aug 2019 #202

Jack Pine wrote:
Post 198: No citation no credibility.

Just see how mechanical and lifeless this guy is . jack read post #182 and tell us what kind of pain killer you are addicted to.:)

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 15 Aug 2019 #203

Jack Pine wrote:
Post 198: No citation no credibility.

Just see how mechanical and lifeless this guy is . jack read post #182 and tell us what kind of pain killer you are addicted to.:)

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 15 Aug 2019 #204

One Self, these are some of the hateful posts you have made about and to me and others on this forum in the past few days. It's obvious who hates and who is spreading evil on here. It's you buddy. Why don't you try seeing yourself as others do?

One Self wrote:
If you notice jack is intent to trash any new discussion posed by me and idiot in this forum. Fortunately there is death waiting with illnesses for evil people. Soon they fade away.

One Self wrote:
Death is waiting for everyone including you Sean. Obviously after reading so much Krishnamurti still afraid of the fact of death!
How many times have Krishnamurti said that the ego is evil. If anybody let his ego dominate this site then he is evil too. That is logic. That is sane.

One Self wrote:
one self:
Fortunately there is death waiting with illnesses for evil people. Soon they fade away.

Sean wrote:
That is a terrible thing to write.

One Self wrote:
Are you terrified to read it? I doubt it.(I usually don't respond to Sean due to him being confused about K and asking irrelevant questions). K doesn't need questioning unless you are a beginner.

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 15 Aug 2019 #205

Jack ,don't you think that the day that you die there would be less antagonism in the world? Is that not the day that people should celebrate instead of pretending to be sad and wear black?

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 15 Aug 2019 #206

This guy doesn't read Krishnamurti quote that you post . He only reads the citations! No wonder he doesn't change. He remains what he is, an anti-k .

Sign in to recommend
Thu, 15 Aug 2019 #207

Jack Pine wrote:
Please stop both of your identities from quoting K to justify your own shallow, erroneous opinions.

There is the proof. He is asking us not to quote Krishnamurti in Krishnamurti site! He is indeed an anti-k and he proves it by his behavior . He is an exploiter ,beware of him.

Sign in to recommend
Tue, 20 Aug 2019 #208

"When I say "you" I mean "you" in general."- K.
That is totaly the opposite of using the word "you" to merely condemn .."

This post was last updated by One Self Tue, 20 Aug 2019.

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 21 Aug 2019 #209

Before I should consider to make a comment on the deep subjects that our dear Krishnamurti has brought about for us I need to know if I am sustaining or supporting an image at all..

Sign in to recommend
Wed, 21 Aug 2019 #210

We have a very poor audience in here:)

Sign in to recommend
Displaying posts 181 - 210 of 237 in total
To quote a portion of this post in your reply, first select the text and then click this "Quote" link.

(N.B. Be sure to insert an empty line between the quoted text and your reply.)