Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
General Discussion | moderated by Dev Singh

Do we intentionally try to misunderstand or are we conditioned to misunderstand and argue with each other like politicians do all the time?

Displaying posts 91 - 93 of 93 in total
Fri, 12 Oct 2018 #91
Thumb_img_0244 Jack Pine United States 5280 posts in this forum Offline

Myself Only wrote:
Of coarse most people don't do that except one or two that I see in this forum. But one or two bad apples unfortunately contaminates
the site. .

Don't be so hard on yourself. No one is calling you a bad apple as far as you know.

Sign in to recommend
Fri, 12 Oct 2018 #92

I hope you will soon see that your constant conclusions are from your conditioning and not from seeing things directly. We all do it but I think it is important to be aware of doing it. Don't you?

Sign in to recommend
Fri, 12 Oct 2018 #93

Myself Only wrote:
The mischievous phenomenon in Internet discussions is totally a new phenomenon . The person who has mental disorder intentionally distorts and twists something that is very clearly stated and goes off attacking the writer.

If you can see this then why do you persist in doing it? Why attack me for things you think are happening because you don't understand what I write? And why did you attack Wim and myself because you think we are too old to understand K? Don't you have something better to do here on this K forum? Give it a try. I know you can do it.

This post was last updated by Jack Pine Sat, 13 Oct 2018.

Sign in to recommend
Displaying posts 91 - 93 of 93 in total
To quote a portion of this post in your reply, first select the text and then click this "Quote" link.

(N.B. Be sure to insert an empty line between the quoted text and your reply.)