Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
General Discussion | moderated by Dev Singh

To Jack and Tom and Wim

Displaying all 3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Sun, 19 Mar 2017 #1
Thumb_nolet Rich Nolet Canada 174 posts in this forum Offline

Jack said:

Rich, I think Tom agrees with you. Tom, to my understanding, was himself questioning Olive's statement as was Juan. Tom was pointing out Juan's response as being the coherent one because he, Juan, was not accepting Olive's statement. Comprenez vous?

Bien sur Jack, je comprend maintenant :-) ( Of course Jack, I understand now.)

Sorry, you're right. What is important is to understand the actual what is, this limited consciousness that we all share, not pursuing an experience of a supposed infinite consciousness, call it presence, illumination or else. Sorry guys.

This post was last updated by Rich Nolet Mon, 20 Mar 2017.

Sign in to recommend
Mon, 20 Mar 2017 #2
Thumb_nolet Rich Nolet Canada 174 posts in this forum Offline

Sorry Wim that you have had to close the thread, but I understand. It doesn't seems easy to stay on topic.

Sign in to recommend
Mon, 20 Mar 2017 #3
Thumb_profiel Wim Opdam Belgium 997 posts in this forum Offline

Rich Nolet wrote:
Sorry Wim that you have had to close the thread, but I understand. It doesn't seems easy to stay on topic.

Don't be sorry that's the way it is if someone is consciously or unconsciously of his own reactions ruin something delicate and serious.

It reminds me of my childhood when we helped my uncle, who had an orchard, with the harvest. We had to throw every rotten apple away because one bad apple could affect an entire box of a square meter. The fruiterer who repackaged the apples for the retailer does the same as the shopkeeper in the display.

Another example is how one atom put out of order is course the atomic bom which destroys everything for years ahead and sickened people who come in contact with its residu.

So if some adult doesn't growup and stays in his 4-years fase of 'why' one could charactersize that behaviour as 'autistic'.

We can't hate an autistic can we, we are sorry for him and Love him despite of his situation.

Truth will unfold itself for those who enquire their own actions and only to them and for them and to or for no one else.

This post was last updated by Wim Opdam Wed, 22 Mar 2017.

Sign in to recommend
Displaying all 3 posts
Page 1 of 1
To quote a portion of this post in your reply, first select the text and then click this "Quote" link.

(N.B. Be sure to insert an empty line between the quoted text and your reply.)