Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
General Discussion | moderated by Dev Singh

we have turned .... and ... into a shelter for our own protection !

This topic is locked.

Displaying posts 151 - 153 of 153 in total
Sun, 19 Mar 2017 #151
Thumb_photo_jg4 Jean Gatti Belgium 8638 posts in this forum Offline

Rich Nolet wrote:
Tom, if I may in all due respect, trying to discuss with someone who have all the symptoms of a narcissic confuse personnality will not help you to clarify anything

Do not judge or you too will be judged ...

Why resist 'what is' ?

Sign in to recommend
Sun, 19 Mar 2017 #152
Thumb_img_0244 Jack Pine United States 4781 posts in this forum Offline

Tom Paine wrote:
Juan: Let me say that personally i'm not at all interested in experiencing the infinite consciousness, but only in fully experiencing my limited consciousness without which infinite consciousness is just an imagination (beautiful but utterly empty)

Rich, I think Tom agrees with you. Tom, to my understanding, was himself questioning Olive's statement as was Juan. Tom was pointing out Juan's response as being the coherent one because he, Juan, was not accepting Olive's statement. Comprenez vous?

Sign in to recommend
Sun, 19 Mar 2017 #153
Thumb_profiel Wim Opdam Belgium 972 posts in this forum Offline

Why accept 'what is' !!!

There is nothing to resist or to accept only to understand that someone constantly is transgressing Rules 3, 4 and 5.

that's the reason why I'm closing the topic.

Truth will unfold itself for those who enquire their own actions and only to them and for them and to or for no one else.

Sign in to recommend
Displaying posts 151 - 153 of 153 in total
To quote a portion of this post in your reply, first select the text and then click this "Quote" link.

(N.B. Be sure to insert an empty line between the quoted text and your reply.)