Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
General Discussion | moderated by Dev Singh

Paul Davidson

Displaying all 4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Sat, 16 Apr 2016 #1
Thumb_dm Dan McDermott United States 1375 posts in this forum Offline

Just a note here on Paul Davidson:

I thought his intellect and humor were a great asset to the forum. I miss his not being here as I'm sure do many others. I always sensed in him a respect for K and the 'teachings'. But he had no patience for any postings he saw as 'woo' and made me as well as perhaps others, take another look at what we were posting / thinking. Hopefully, he will return at some time to this, as he called it, "raggedy cult".

Sign in to recommend
Sat, 16 Apr 2016 #2
Thumb_photo_jg4 Jean Gatti Belgium 8638 posts in this forum Offline

Dan McDermott wrote:
Hopefully, he will return at some time to this, as he called it, "raggedy cult".

Don't worry Dan, the Phoenix always rises again from its ashes ... but only every five hundreds years :-)

alt text

Why resist 'what is' ?

This post was last updated by Jean Gatti Sat, 16 Apr 2016.

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 6 readers
Sat, 16 Apr 2016 #3
Thumb_001 Sean Hen Spain 789 posts in this forum Offline

Dan McDermott wrote:
I thought his intellect and humor were a great asset to the forum. I miss his not being here as I'm sure do many others

Hi Dan. Yes, I agree with you here. I found his posts very interesting, funny and challenging. He did upset some people from time to time and was very direct. This made him a bit of a controversial figure. Personally I miss reading his contributions here.

Sign in to recommend
Fri, 13 May 2016 #4
Thumb_rao kamarajugadda Mallik ArjunaRao India 903 posts in this forum Offline

I think he has arrived.

nothing

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 4 readers
Displaying all 4 posts
Page 1 of 1
To quote a portion of this post in your reply, first select the text and then click this "Quote" link.

(N.B. Be sure to insert an empty line between the quoted text and your reply.)