Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
General Discussion | moderated by Dev Singh

On the action of the total negation of the human consciousness (to Patricia/all)

Displaying posts 31 - 39 of 39 in total
Mon, 02 Mar 2015 #31
Thumb_stringio Mina Martini Finland 749 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Dear Richard,

'Mina, my friend, mio amore ; ) , here is the quote of the day. Maybe the indescribable just cannot be describe. Don't be discourage, dishearten or dispirit.

m: To be disspirited is a description of taking in or picking up energy that is dense, heavy, divisive. (psychological thought in other words)

Luckily, when not held onto (and only thought again could hold onto it), it is doomed to dissipate. No worry.

Feeling this morning that there is nothing more important than 'keeping the slate clean' through observation of any speck that might try to stick on it (speck as inattention=self)

Richard quoting K:Feeling as 'the whole' comes perhaps later. But first, you are nothing and you are not concerned with what comes after.

mina: Yes, clear, here K is pointing to the fact that thought cannot go to the whole or live it..so without first understanding itself fundamentally, without self-knowledge, (which means no knowledge of the self really), all talk about 'the whole' is nothing but the noise fragments make when in friction with each other..

Love
m

Sign in to recommend
Mon, 02 Mar 2015 #32
Thumb_stringio Richard Nolet Canada 325 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Thanks Mina for the clarifications. Seeing all this with you.

Sign in to recommend
Mon, 02 Mar 2015 #33
Thumb_stringio Katy Alias ... United Kingdom 164 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

....Stimulating one another's 'thinking function' by way of constant discussion/dialogue here can have the effect of keeping a person's attention on 'the me' - and, especially, when 'image-making' enters the picture.

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 1 reader
Mon, 02 Mar 2015 #34

That's right Katy. I think that dialogues and discussions are o.k. On the other hand, the mind needs some space too, silence, so it can regenerate itself, at least the way I see it.

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 1 reader
Mon, 02 Mar 2015 #35
Thumb_stringio Katy Alias ... United Kingdom 164 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Yes, seeing this with you Richard...Cheers :)

Sign in to recommend
Mon, 02 Mar 2015 #36

: )

This post was last updated by Richard Nolet (account deleted) Mon, 02 Mar 2015.

Sign in to recommend
Mon, 02 Mar 2015 #37

Richard and Katy,

Richard to Karty: That's right Katy. I think that dialogues and discussions are o.k. On the other hand, the mind needs some space too, silence, so it can regenerate itself, at least the way I see it.

Mina: I wonder if a dialogue that keeps the mind/self/thought active, is any true dialogue at all. -Seeing and living that a dialogue and space, (or known and unknown) can move together also. We can talk to each other and all the while be attentive to not identifying with any word, any idea, as we go. Just looking together. We do not have to be mute for that to happen, Silence can be let to permeate all that is being said at the level of words.

Richard, will send you a private message now.

Love
m

Sign in to recommend
Mon, 02 Mar 2015 #38

Good to hear Richard..

Sign in to recommend
Mon, 02 Mar 2015 #39

Mina Martini wrote:
Mina: I wonder if a dialogue that keeps the mind/self/thought active, is any true dialogue at all. -Seeing and living that a dialogue and space, (or known and unknown) can move together also. We can talk to each other and all the while be attentive to not identifying with any word, any idea, as we go. Just looking together. We do not have to be mute for that to happen, Silence can be let to permeate all that is being said at the level of words.

That is right. It demand great attention.

Mina Martini wrote:
Good to hear Richard..

:) I've just read you message too. Thanks Mina. Talk with you soon.

Sign in to recommend
Displaying posts 31 - 39 of 39 in total
To quote a portion of this post in your reply, first select the text and then click this "Quote" link.

(N.B. Be sure to insert an empty line between the quoted text and your reply.)