Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
General Discussion | moderated by Dev Singh

the Mind on Mother and Son


Displaying posts 31 - 38 of 38 in total
Sat, 03 Jan 2015 #31
Thumb_img_1496 Per . Sweden 10 posts in this forum Offline

Jack Pine wrote:
Have you ever been a mother?

I am a son of a mother.

Sign in to recommend
Back to Top
Sat, 03 Jan 2015 #32
Thumb_photo_jg4 Jean Gatti Belgium 8638 posts in this forum Offline

Andrea Panzera wrote:
this harmony do you think in the past was possible?

Well from what i know the patriarchal culture is deeply rooted in human cultures for many centuries and backed by the major religions ... there are only very few minority cultures based on harmony between men and women, like the Mosuos in China and Tibet (see here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosuo).

From what Jack said earlier, it seems that native American Indians had a similar social organization ... I don't have much info on this ...

The fact is that the patriarchal culture is so deeply entrenched in most current human cultures (particularly due to religious beliefs and traditions), that I don't see a change happening very soon ... but it is now very clear that some movement is well happening ... which also generates huge conflicts and sufferings ... as all revolutions in fact ...

Why resist 'what is' ?

Sign in to recommend
Back to Top
Sat, 03 Jan 2015 #33
Thumb_photo_jg4 Jean Gatti Belgium 8638 posts in this forum Offline

Andrea Panzera wrote:
I am feeling part of this revolution mentioned for you, and I do believe we are on this forum to take this opportunities and to transcend what is possible in on us.

Yes, but don't expect too much response on this topic from this forum ... because as I said it was not really specifically addressed by K ... but I would personally be very glad to discuss those issues with you, seems we are on the same 'wavelength' on the subject ...

:-)

Why resist 'what is' ?

Sign in to recommend
Back to Top
Sat, 03 Jan 2015 #34
Thumb_stringio Andrea Panzera United Kingdom 24 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Jean Gatti wrote:
Yes, but don't expect too much response on this topic from this forum ... because as I said it was not really specifically addressed by K ... but I would personally be very glad to discuss those issues with you, seems we are on the same 'wavelength' on the subject ...

:-)

I do not expecte any response; and some how we get one,
I see your point...maybe my intelectual is not so in flame to look for K points and themes, I am much a flow...hey Jean send me some K texts, I hear him more than read.

yes, wavelength is so cool, one more to my vocabulary,

hum...: what do you think on: Meaningful Life?

Andrea

This post was last updated by Andrea Panzera (account deleted) Sat, 03 Jan 2015.

Sign in to recommend
Back to Top
Sat, 03 Jan 2015 #35
Thumb_img_0244 Jack Pine United States 5645 posts in this forum Offline

Per 4got wrote:
I am a son of a mother.

Wow! Small world. So am I. And this is relevant to what?

Sign in to recommend
Back to Top
Sun, 04 Jan 2015 #36
Thumb_-sparkle- kirsten zwijnenburg Netherlands 6 posts in this forum Offline

sorry to see andrea left..
hi andrea, was good to know your still alive and kicking! xx

Sign in to recommend
Back to Top
Sun, 04 Jan 2015 #37
Thumb_stringio Pavil Davidov Poland 4402 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

kirsten zwijnenburg wrote on Sat, 04 Jul 2009:
the mother and the child, is it an identification-process with its complications ? yes looks like it.. but don't ask me what to do about it.

?

"Wherever you go, there you are." Insight from Mullah Nasruddin

Sign in to recommend
Back to Top
Sun, 04 Jan 2015 #38
Thumb_-sparkle- kirsten zwijnenburg Netherlands 6 posts in this forum Offline

what was the context ?

anyway for sure lots of complications are born from the mother-child relationships

Sign in to recommend
Back to Top
Displaying posts 31 - 38 of 38 in total
To quote a portion of this post in your reply, first select the text and then click this "Quote" link.

(N.B. Be sure to insert an empty line between the quoted text and your reply.)