Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
General Discussion | moderated by Dev Singh

the Mind on Mother and Son

Displaying posts 1 - 30 of 38 in total
Sun, 21 Dec 2014 #1
Thumb_stringio Andrea Panzera United Kingdom 24 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Deep waters of transcendental opportunities

Sign in to recommend
Sun, 21 Dec 2014 #2
Thumb_stringio Pavil Davidov Poland 4402 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Troll!

"Wherever you go, there you are." Insight from Mullah Nasruddin

Sign in to recommend
Sun, 21 Dec 2014 #3
Thumb_stringio Andrea Panzera United Kingdom 24 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

When the silence starts to arise between the mother and son, it is a phenomenon that can lead us to an imense gratitude and beauty

The competitions starting to be dropped
The jelouse start to melt
the ultimate meeting is arising

Sign in to recommend
Sun, 21 Dec 2014 #4

blessings

Sign in to recommend
Sun, 21 Dec 2014 #5

The relationship must be health
can take time
but it is possible, melt the Ego together and let go...the duality of be a son
the duality of be a mother...
in side of the context of the individuality that is so fundamental...time to time can transcend to an UNIT

Blessings

Sign in to recommend
Sun, 21 Dec 2014 #6
Thumb_2494 Peter S. Netherlands 78 posts in this forum Offline

Andrea Panzera wrote:
The relationship must be health
can take time
but it is possible, melt the Ego together and let go...the duality of be a son
the duality of be a mother...
in side of the context of the individuality that is so fundamental...time to time can transcend to an UNIT

Blessings

insprirational and encouraging text ;its almost poetry :-)

... not directly much to do with K. teachings tough

Thanks

Sign in to recommend
Sun, 21 Dec 2014 #7

hank you and be happy for people post thinks like that and all positive posts must be very welcome

K it was not a prision and he was open for all questions and dialogue

I think has all to do with K, Free of will and nice moments in life is magic...

Thank you too...

blessing

Sign in to recommend
Sun, 21 Dec 2014 #8

The dialogue can aalways be in form of poetry, is less mental and flash direct in the heart to the reader...

Mother and son, Mind, creation, for sure K will love to comment and to reflect, in how beautifull can be to an less identifications and silence arise betweeen this 2;

And K always talk about silence, silence is the answer, the rest is History, and historyfying is not health,

That is how I see, the silence helps this relationship that can be time to time very complicate, the silence simplifies, get the history way, and love arises

I see K on this, in oll my words, in all my moments,
K it was not just words but an energy, an energy of freedom, all type of freedom

I do not think K will say: Andrea This text has nothing to do with me

That maybe can nothing to do with you and with many people, and that is the wrong step pf the world: Mind decisions take on privite minds and opinions....

Thank you
Blessing

Sign in to recommend
Sun, 21 Dec 2014 #9

Peter S. wrote:
nsprirational and encouraging text ;its almost poetry :-)

... not directly much to do with K. teachings tough

Thanks
Ok my dear Peter, Thank you for your comments, it is very nice...
I appoligise for just being paying attention for the second part,

Hugs and Thank you very much
Andrea

Sign in to recommend
Sun, 21 Dec 2014 #10

Ok my dear Peter, Thank you for your comments, it is very nice...
I appoligise for just being paying attention for the second part.

Thank you very much,
Andrea

This post was last updated by Andrea Panzera (account deleted) Sun, 21 Dec 2014.

Sign in to recommend
Mon, 22 Dec 2014 #11
Thumb_2494 Peter S. Netherlands 78 posts in this forum Offline

Andrea Panzera wrote:
K it was not just words but an energy, an energy of freedom, all type of freedom

...the energy of total freedom ;it is a pitty no one responds to this topic Andrea

Sign in to recommend
Mon, 22 Dec 2014 #12

but we are aware, so long people are looking for answers at the intelectuall context, but as far we know the answes is not there, but on our " being".

Freedom walks hand with responsibilities as well, in the end, we have always free will in any situation, but the society has imprisioneted our potential in many different ways. Time to time is a not a easily quest to build an emotional and professional ground not compromising much your dignity on thinks. Academic relations become also a hard tesk to deal, and they think they are making the best business to the humanity. I found some interested the words of Any Rand, that is not possible to love all the neybors unconditionally.

do you agree?

Sign in to recommend
Mon, 22 Dec 2014 #13
Thumb_stringio mike christani United States 2234 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Andrea Panzera wrote:
found some interested the words of Any Rand, that is not possible to love all the neybors unconditionally.

Unless you too are recovering from imprisonment in a communist country, I would humbly suggest one not read Ayn Rand.

Sign in to recommend
Mon, 22 Dec 2014 #14

I know...I do not agree with her in total no...but sometimes she rocks....

Sign in to recommend
Mon, 22 Dec 2014 #15

Pay attention on the rest....heheh

Sign in to recommend
Mon, 22 Dec 2014 #16
Thumb_stringio mike christani United States 2234 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

I don't know, Andrea...she leans Very Heavy on the Ego.

Sign in to recommend
Mon, 22 Dec 2014 #17

Andrea Panzera wrote:
Freedom walks hand with responsibilities as well, in the end, we have always free will in any situation, but the society has imprisioneted our potential in many different ways.

We have choice(s), but I wonder if we have Free Will so long as we are conditioned. And our choices are limited by their very nature. Certainly we are restrtained by society, but the real chains are forged of our own limits, our lack of understanding of ourselves. That is where we must begin, and not with foolish society.

Perhaps freedom lies in seeing our responsibilities.

Sign in to recommend
Mon, 22 Dec 2014 #18

Does the society never has affected you in a negative way?

of course I agree with you, we must to start ours adjustment by understand our selfs... we are trying don't we? because we have the information to do so...

but a large numbers of human being do not have ascess to this trype of information, and it is not a good deal for authorits that we really become aware of our on potential. we go on sabotating our on potential...

nice to talk to you,
Andrea

Sign in to recommend
Mon, 22 Dec 2014 #19

It depends on the few, Andrea!

Sign in to recommend
Mon, 22 Dec 2014 #20

yes, some people say if just few went, it is not valid...

Bamboo Stick...can be the real form

Sign in to recommend
Mon, 22 Dec 2014 #21

but well, to dive a bit more on the started topic:

The freedom between the relationship of mother and son, it is all about K says: let's see together!

The affect of this relationship in what we become and the cognitive proscess of being a wittenes and be able to transcend.

This post was last updated by Andrea Panzera (account deleted) Mon, 22 Dec 2014.

Sign in to recommend
Sat, 03 Jan 2015 #22
Thumb_img_1496 Per . Sweden 10 posts in this forum Offline

The quietude between mother and son comes from mothers deep trust in being. When she is there the son can rest there with her, and so be with his own being..

And behold! Relationship emerges!

This post was last updated by Per . Sat, 03 Jan 2015.

Sign in to recommend
Sat, 03 Jan 2015 #23
Thumb_img_0244 Jack Pine United States 5645 posts in this forum Offline

Per 4got wrote:
The quietude between mother and son comes from mothers deep trust in being. When she is there the son can rest there with her, and so be with his own being..

And behold! Relationship emerges!

Have you ever been a mother?

Sign in to recommend
Sat, 03 Jan 2015 #24

Jack Pine wrote:
Have you ever been a mother?

hum,I think Per can not be a mother, bt I am, what is in side for you?

I think is nice, beautiful...and challenge...extremely rare and difficult

Sign in to recommend
Sat, 03 Jan 2015 #25

Peter S. wrote:
...the energy of total freedom ;it is a pitty no one responds to this topic Andrea

Few are responding to this thread because it is not appropriate to a site meant for discussing K's teachings. Also the thoughts expressed here are just someone's conditioning, sentimental musings, emotional pap being set down in words.

And by the way Ayn Rand was a hedonistic, sociopathic bitch who tried to glorify the "virtues" of selfishness and greed. Unfortunately some of her followers, such as US politician Ron Paul(he named his son after Rand) and the ex Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan are and did do so much to elevate the corporate hegemony here in the US. They helped in the transfer of wealth from the many to the few.

Sign in to recommend
Sat, 03 Jan 2015 #26

Andrea Panzera wrote:
hum,I think Per can not be a mother,

My point exactly. He is just writing idealistic baloney which is his forte apparently.

Sign in to recommend
Sat, 03 Jan 2015 #27

Jack Pine wrote:
Few are responding to this thread because it is not appropriate to a site meant for discussing K's teachings. Also the thoughts expressed here are just someone's conditioning, sentimental musings, emotional pap being set down in words.

And by the way Ayn Rand was a hedonistic, sociopathic bitch who tried to glorify the "virtues" of selfishness and greed. Unfortunately some of her followers, such as US politician Ron Paul(he named his son after Rand) and the ex Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan are and did do so much to elevate the corporate hegemony here in the US. They helped in the transfer of wealth from the many to the few.

are you crazy? negative person...this is free space, we can right what we want to... take your mind and send to the garbage...

Sign in to recommend
Sat, 03 Jan 2015 #28

Jack Pine wrote:
My happypoint exactly. He is just writing idealistic baloney which is his forte apparently.

Yes, is my experience and so what? I really do not care if people right or reply or not...probrably is a deep matter and people get treacly touched by or not...I am happy to share...the shininess and difficulties of motherhood...

so... Motherhood is a good and health process, starting from the magnificence of our potential Scientifically body... some man has a deep confrontation with mothers, and is a good point of awareness...

Sign in to recommend
Sat, 03 Jan 2015 #29
Thumb_photo_jg4 Jean Gatti Belgium 8638 posts in this forum Offline

Andrea Panzera wrote:
some man has a deep confrontation with mothers, and is a good point of awareness...

Good point Andrea ... we live in a patriachal society where men still want to control women (and their children), therefore issues about children will always remain conflictual ...

A thorough revolution of mentalities is needed to reestablish harmony between men and women ... not sure we are ready for that yet ... in the meantime, all the sufferings will persist ...

It is true that K did not specifically address this important issue (see my thread about this here)

Did K explicitly speak of men's domination on women ?

Why resist 'what is' ?

Sign in to recommend
Sat, 03 Jan 2015 #30

Jean Gatti wrote:
Good point Andrea ... we live in a patriachal society where men still want to control women (and their children), therefore issues about children will always remain conflictual ...

A thorough revolution of mentalities is needed to reestablish harmony between men and women ... not sure we are ready for that yet ... in the meantime, all the sufferings will persist ...

It is true that K did not specifically address this important issue (see my thread about this here)

Did K explicitly speak of men's domination on women ?

Hi Jean, Thank you so much, I will read your Thread, and comment, you are so right, and I always have an intuition that I have posted some think significative, even in personal perspective.

This is very conflictual, and we must remember that K comes also from a conflictual and emotional background, and maybe it was his response to be in silence for some think that may conflict him, or maybe does not meant to much for him on that time; maybe on this come compassion in what you have sad, this harmony do you think in the past was possible? I am opened to breath this harmony and to try be less conflictual, because my relationship with my son have also basis on what you have wrote here; I am feeling part of this revolution mentioned for you, and I do believe we are on this forum to take this opportunities and to transcend what is possible in on us.

Thank you, very realistic your points,

Andrea

Sign in to recommend
Displaying posts 1 - 30 of 38 in total
To quote a portion of this post in your reply, first select the text and then click this "Quote" link.

(N.B. Be sure to insert an empty line between the quoted text and your reply.)