Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
General Discussion | moderated by Dev Singh

lidlo lady never answers a real challenging post


Displaying posts 1 - 30 of 284 in total
Sun, 11 Nov 2012 #1
Thumb_stringio Martin van der Tak Canada 75 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Have the readers of this forum noticed how LL with

"his"

pseudo-scientific rationality never, but really never answers a real challenge or a real question of other posters on this forum? Patrick, Eve, B Teulada, Dhi Sing, Dean, John, Patricia .......

If someone can prove the evidence of the contrary, I am all ears...

That's funny, curious... because scientific people, real ones, (not religious) are always the first to be ready, willing, eager to answer any challenging question.....

So.... Lidlo lady... where is the evidence of your "rationality" here?

This post was last updated by Martin van der Tak (account deleted) Sun, 11 Nov 2012.

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 3 readers
Back to Top
Sun, 11 Nov 2012 #2
Thumb_stringio lidlo lady United States 4003 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Martin Van der Tak dog is Dean Smith trying to have it both ways. He's agreed, as Dean Smith, to ignore my comments, but not as his alter ego.

Take note, also, dear reader, that he's never specific in his accusations. He's a smear monger.

This post was last updated by lidlo lady (account deleted) Sun, 11 Nov 2012.

Sign in to recommend
Back to Top
Sun, 11 Nov 2012 #3
Thumb_stringio Dean R. Smith Canada 1145 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Martin,

Log in, dude. :)

"See thought arising; watch it. Without that, all else is illusion and becoming."

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 2 readers
Back to Top
Sun, 11 Nov 2012 #4
Thumb_stringio Dean R. Smith Canada 1145 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Oh, well. While we anxiously await Martin's arrival, could someone please point out where Dean agreed to ignore lidlo's comments? :)

"See thought arising; watch it. Without that, all else is illusion and becoming."

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 1 reader
Back to Top
Sun, 11 Nov 2012 #5
Thumb_stringio Martin van der Tak Canada 75 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Dean R. Smith wrote:
g in, dude. :)

I am logged, Lidlo is a real paranoiac... ehehehe...

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 4 readers
Back to Top
Sun, 11 Nov 2012 #6
Thumb_stringio Martin van der Tak Canada 75 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Dean R. Smith wrote:
could someone please point out where Dean agreed to ignore lidlo's comments? :)

Nowhere Dean...., On the contrary, LL ignores every real challenging question ... And I can prove it. :)

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 4 readers
Back to Top
Sun, 11 Nov 2012 #7
Thumb_stringio Dean R. Smith Canada 1145 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Martin van der Tak wrote:
I am logged, Lidlo is a real paranoiac... ehehehe...

Is he ever! The bottom line is that Krishnamurti's teaching is about paying attention and nick/lidlo, for whatever reason, be it brain injury, alcoholism/drug use etc., is unable to give the attention that is required.

"See thought arising; watch it. Without that, all else is illusion and becoming."

This post was last updated by Dean R. Smith (account deleted) Sun, 11 Nov 2012.

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 4 readers
Back to Top
Sun, 11 Nov 2012 #8
Thumb_stringio Dean R. Smith Canada 1145 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Martin van der Tak wrote:
Nowhere Dean...., On the contrary, LL ignores every real challenging question ... And I can prove it. :)

He's irrelevant on this forum, anyways. He's like a drunken heckler.

"See thought arising; watch it. Without that, all else is illusion and becoming."

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 4 readers
Back to Top
Sun, 11 Nov 2012 #9
Thumb_img_7089_copy Eve G. Indonesia 1570 posts in this forum Offline

lidlo lady wrote:
Martin Van der Tak dog is Dean Smith trying to have it both ways. He's agreed, as Dean Smith, to ignore my comments, but not as his alter ego.

Take note, also, dear reader, that he's never specific in his accusations. He's a smear monger.

This is the pot calling the kettle black syndrome and the scientific term is MPD. Multiple personality disorder, OCD Obsessive compulsive disorder with a dash of paranoia, projection and narcissistic..... chronic unemployment. :)

The nature of the change from disorder is silence.

This post was last updated by Eve G. Mon, 12 Nov 2012.

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 1 reader
Back to Top
Mon, 12 Nov 2012 #10
Thumb_img_7089_copy Eve G. Indonesia 1570 posts in this forum Offline

Dean R. Smith wrote:
He's irrelevant on this forum, anyways. He's like a drunken heckler.

According to Albert Einstein the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

The nature of the change from disorder is silence.

This post was last updated by Eve G. Mon, 12 Nov 2012.

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 1 reader
Back to Top
Mon, 12 Nov 2012 #11
Thumb_stringio Dean R. Smith Canada 1145 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Eve G. wrote:
According to Albert Einstein the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

He's not insane. He's just plain stupid and full of himself. It's stupid to ask for proof of subjective states or proof of perception in the absence of subjective states. He's been told that the proof of these particular puddings are in the eating, but it's all just idea to him.

"See thought arising; watch it. Without that, all else is illusion and becoming."

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 3 readers
Back to Top
Mon, 12 Nov 2012 #12
Thumb_img_7089_copy Eve G. Indonesia 1570 posts in this forum Offline

Dean R. Smith wrote:
He's not insane. He's just plain stupid and full of himself. It's stupid to ask for proof of subjective states or proof of perception in the absence of subjective states. He's been told that the proof of these particular puddings are in the eating, but it's all just idea to him.

Agreed, and once one does it over and over again expecting different results there is something very wrong with the program. Dr. Einstein identified it as 'insanity' which is one way of looking at it.

The nature of the change from disorder is silence.

Sign in to recommend
Back to Top
Mon, 12 Nov 2012 #13
Thumb_stringio Dean R. Smith Canada 1145 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Eve G. wrote:
Agreed, and once one does it over and over again expecting different results there is something very wrong with the program. Dr. Einstein identified it as 'insanity' which is one way of looking at it.

Yes, of course, you're correct, Eve. He does do it ad nauseam.

"See thought arising; watch it. Without that, all else is illusion and becoming."

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 1 reader
Back to Top
Mon, 12 Nov 2012 #14
Thumb_stringio B Teulada Portugal 700 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

my personal take on this is that there is neither insanity, nor stupidity. there's a very definite (albeit imbecile) purpose behind this and i would go as far as saying it needn't even be K-related. to me, after all these months it is just too obvious that these people are neither interested, nor very knowledgeable of K. they just attack blindly and go on and on and on. There's nothing really k-related behind these posts. if they were generated by a computer program designed to just create e-conflict it would be exactly the same.

maybe there's a prize on the internet-nerd with the highest number of forum posts on the planet, regardless of the forum/subject/content/coherence/other?

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 3 readers
Back to Top
Mon, 12 Nov 2012 #15
Thumb_stringio randal patrick United States 3155 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

B Teulada wrote:
There's nothing really k-related behind these posts. if they were generated by a computer program designed to just create e-conflict it would be exactly the same.

I am sorry to have to suggest that habitual/compulsive machine-like mechanical responses come from not just the conflict seekers but also the comfort seekers.

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 1 reader
Back to Top
Tue, 13 Nov 2012 #16
Thumb_img_7089_copy Eve G. Indonesia 1570 posts in this forum Offline

randal patrick wrote:
I am sorry to have to suggest that habitual/compulsive machine-like mechanical responses come from not just the conflict seekers but also the comfort seekers.

....and also from those who try to play both games at the same time just to get attention.

The nature of the change from disorder is silence.

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 3 readers
Back to Top
Tue, 13 Nov 2012 #17
Thumb_patricia_may_2014_reduced_ Patricia Hemingway Australia 1929 posts in this forum Offline

Eve G. wrote:
...and also from those who try to play both games at the same time just to get attention.

lol.

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 2 readers
Back to Top
Tue, 13 Nov 2012 #18
Thumb_stringio B Teulada Portugal 700 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

randal patrick wrote:
I am sorry to have to suggest that habitual/compulsive machine-like mechanical responses come from not just the conflict seekers but also the comfort seekers.

Comfort seeking is good. All animals in the animal kingdom seek comfort, why should't we? If a spot in the sun is available i go and sit in the sun like any other living creature.

It's the length you are willing to go in order to have comfort that's the heart of the matter. that's were the problems of humanity began.

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 2 readers
Back to Top
Tue, 13 Nov 2012 #19
Thumb_stringio randal patrick United States 3155 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Eve G. wrote:
....and also from those who try to play both games at the same time just to get attention.

If you say so....but the real question is why you would say so....?

Sign in to recommend
Back to Top
Tue, 13 Nov 2012 #20
Thumb_stringio randal patrick United States 3155 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

B Teulada wrote:
Comfort seeking is good. All animals in the animal kingdom seek comfort, why should't we? If a spot in the sun is available i go and sit in the sun like any other living creature.

Hmmm, I would have thought that on a krishnamurti discussion forum we wouldn't have to point out that physical comfort is one thing and psychological comfort/security, is another.

Sign in to recommend
Back to Top
Tue, 13 Nov 2012 #21
Thumb_stringio randal patrick United States 3155 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Patricia Hemingway wrote:
lol.

Maybe you can explain to me Dev, how this taunt has anything to do with the study of krishnamurti? And these are the people who shout loudest for strict rule enforcement.

Sign in to recommend
Back to Top
Tue, 13 Nov 2012 #22
Thumb_stringio B Teulada Portugal 700 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

randal patrick wrote:
Hmmm, I would have thought that on a krishnamurti discussion forum we wouldn't have to point out that physical comfort is one thing and psychological comfort/security, is another.

Nor would i have thought that on a Krishnamurti discussion forum we would have to wonder why introduce this division between all things physical and all things psychological in any wholesome living being ?

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 1 reader
Back to Top
Tue, 13 Nov 2012 #23
Thumb_stringio randal patrick United States 3155 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

B Teulada wrote:
Nor would i have thought that on a Krishnamurti discussion forum we would have to wonder why introduce this division between all things physical and all things psychological in any wholesome living being ?

Well, when we find a wholesome living being, we can find out. The whole reason for a Krishnamurti and a forum is that humanity has lost it's wholesomeness.

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 1 reader
Back to Top
Tue, 13 Nov 2012 #24
Thumb_stringio B Teulada Portugal 700 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

randal patrick wrote:
The whole reason for a Krishnamurti and a forum is that humanity has lost it's wholesomeness.

quite.

Sign in to recommend
Back to Top
Tue, 13 Nov 2012 #25
Thumb_img_0244 Jack Pine United States 5755 posts in this forum Offline

randal patrick wrote:
If you say so....but the real question is why you would say so....?

Oh that's so lame. Like many of your posts, it's shallow and unnecessary. Give it a rest Randal or come up with something intelligent.

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 3 readers
Back to Top
Tue, 13 Nov 2012 #26
Thumb_img_0244 Jack Pine United States 5755 posts in this forum Offline

randal patrick wrote:
And these are the people who shout loudest for strict rule enforcement.

Randal you seem to be the one who fits this description the best. It's you, mostly, who seems to be the one who is angling to get people kicked off.

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 3 readers
Back to Top
Tue, 13 Nov 2012 #27
Thumb_stringio RICK LEIN United States 4436 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Jack Pine wrote:
It's you, mostly, who seems to be the one who is angling to get people kicked off.

Strange is it not..what happened to "Choice less" awareness?..LOL:)
What is the real motivation here,on brother Randy's part?

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 1 reader
Back to Top
Tue, 13 Nov 2012 #28
Thumb_stringio RICK LEIN United States 4436 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

randal patrick wrote:
Maybe you can explain to me Dev, how this taunt has anything to do with the study of krishnamurti?

The fact that one finds something someone says as a taunt "Is" the study of oneself..and Not the study of Krishnamurti..which is what Krishnamurti pointed to.Start there and end there with yourself!:)

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

Sign in to recommend  This post has been recommended by 2 readers
Back to Top
Tue, 13 Nov 2012 #29
Thumb_stringio randal patrick United States 3155 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Jack Pine wrote:
Oh that's so lame. Like many of your posts, it's shallow and unnecessary. Give it a rest Randal or come up with something intelligent.

What has this post got to do with the study of krishnamurti?

Sign in to recommend
Back to Top
Tue, 13 Nov 2012 #30
Thumb_stringio randal patrick United States 3155 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

Jack Pine wrote:
Randal you seem to be the one who fits this description the best. It's you, mostly, who seems to be the one who is angling to get people kicked off.

I have never asked that anyone be removed. In fact, I ALWAYS advocate for not banning. I simply ask that your personal attacks/bullying/taunts, cease.

Sign in to recommend
Back to Top
Displaying posts 1 - 30 of 284 in total
To quote a portion of this post in your reply, first select the text and then click this "Quote" link.

(N.B. Be sure to insert an empty line between the quoted text and your reply.)