Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
Insights | moderated by Dappling Light (account deleted)

Is insight only for selected few?

Closed_forum

Displaying posts 91 - 96 of 96 in total
Mon, 26 Oct 2009 #91
Thumb_henry Thérèse Doyle Okamoto United States 61 posts in this forum Offline

lets define our term, as if once & for all, scientifically ego is simply our personality, the question becomes When we act spontaneously are we necessarily sincere, and if not isnt our creative expression of ego an enormous responsibility? or do we spend all our time on hobbys? psychologically, cannot ego be many things to many people? compensation for our inferiority, or obsequious esteem, or arrogance, depending on the gamesmanship we are willing to engage, perhaps the only "real" ego that isnt frontin to protect its poor vulnerability is like an artist, there is no game they just want to make something

eli says it is the image of yourself that relates to yourself, its sort of an organizational principle that allows this unity of relatedness

can you relate?

Health care is everyone's job, not just in treating illness but in promoting healthy living. We must take personal responsibility, engaging our minds and hands in meaningful work - all essential components of healthy, secure lifestyles and communities.

This post was last updated by Thérèse Doyle Okamoto Mon, 26 Oct 2009.

Mon, 26 Oct 2009 #92
Thumb_photos-52 JIM MC DONOUGH United States 13 posts in this forum Offline

THERESE HI < EGO MEANS SELF AND SELF MEANS EGO THERE IS NO PART OF THE SELF OR EGO THAT IS NOT THE SELF OR THE EGO.EVERY THING THAT WE THINK SAY HEAR SEE OR DO IS OUR SELF OR ARE EGO THERE IS NO SEPARATION. THANKS JIM

NOTHING = NOTHING

Tue, 27 Oct 2009 #93
Thumb_henry Thérèse Doyle Okamoto United States 61 posts in this forum Offline

JIM MC DONOUGH wrote:
EGO MEANS SELF AND SELF MEANS EGO THERE IS NO PART OF THE SELF OR EGO THAT IS NOT THE SELF OR THE EGO.EVERY THING THAT WE THINK SAY HEAR SEE OR DO IS OUR SELF OR ARE EGO THERE IS NO SEPARATION.

ok... did you relate?

Health care is everyone's job, not just in treating illness but in promoting healthy living. We must take personal responsibility, engaging our minds and hands in meaningful work - all essential components of healthy, secure lifestyles and communities.

Tue, 27 Oct 2009 #94
Thumb_stringio nick carter United States 211 posts in this forum ACCOUNT DELETED

JIM MC DONOUGH wrote:
< EGO MEANS SELF AND SELF MEANS EGO THERE IS NO PART OF THE SELF OR EGO THAT IS NOT THE SELF OR THE EGO.EVERY THING THAT WE THINK SAY HEAR SEE OR DO IS OUR SELF OR ARE EGO THERE IS NO SEPARATION. THANKS JIM

Jim, writing entirely in caps is SHOUTING, in case you didn't know.

Tue, 27 Oct 2009 #95

THERESE, THANKS I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST EASIER TO READ PROBABLY BECAUSE OF MY AGE (sorry not] for breaking the rules JIM

NOTHING = NOTHING

Tue, 27 Oct 2009 #96

THERESE JUST SCREWED UP AGAIN I THOUGHT IT WAS YOU WHO WAS CRITICAL OF ME WRITING IN CAPS WHEN IT WAS NICK CARTER. THANKS FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME JIM..

NOTHING = NOTHING

Displaying posts 91 - 96 of 96 in total
To quote a portion of this post in your reply, first select the text and then click this "Quote" link.

(N.B. Be sure to insert an empty line between the quoted text and your reply.)